On the Inevitability of Economic Crises in the Modern Market Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George C. Bitros, 2015. "Thinking Ahead of the Next Big Crash," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 35(1), pages 67-93, Winter.
- L. Wray, 2011.
"Minsky's Money Manager Capitalism and the Global Financial Crisis,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 5-20.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Minsky's Money Manager Capitalism and the Global Financial Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_661, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jan Kregel, 2008. "Using Minsky's Cushions of Safety to Analyze the Crisis in the U. S. Subprime Mortgage Market," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 3-23.
- Allan H. Meltzer, 2014. "Current Lessons from the Past: How the Fed Repeats Its History," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(3), pages 519-539, Fall.
- Richard Kovacevich, 2014. "The Financial Crisis: Why the Conventional Wisdom Has It All Wrong," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(3), pages 541-556, Fall.
- Fred E. Foldvary, 2015. "The Austrian Theory of the Business Cycle," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 74(2), pages 278-297, March.
- Doukas, John A. & Zhang, Hao, 2013. "The performance of NDF carry trades," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 172-190.
More about this item
Keywordscredit; economic crisis; Austrian school.;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.