The valuation of a NDA using a 6-fold compound option
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geske, Robert, 1979. "The valuation of compound options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartmann, Marcus & Hassan, Ali, 2006. "Application of real options analysis for pharmaceutical R&D project valuation--Empirical results from a survey," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 343-354, April.
- THOMASSEN, Liesbeth & VAN CASTEREN, Jan & VAN WOUWE, Martine, 2002. "Decomposition of the n-fold compound option," Working Papers 2002040, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- van Bekkum, Sjoerd & Pennings, Enrico & Smit, Han, 2009.
"A real options perspective on R&D portfolio diversification,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1150-1158, September.
- Sjoerd van Bekkum & Enrico Pennings & Han Smit, 2007. "A Real Options Perspective on R&D Portfolio Diversification," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-003/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 May 2009.
- van Bekkum, S. & Pennings, H.P.G. & Smit, J.T.J., 2009. "A Real Options Perspective On R&D Portfolio Diversification," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-019-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pennings, H.P.G. & Sereno, L., 2010. "A Model for Evaluating Pharmaceutical R&D Investment Projects under Technical and Economic Uncertainties," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-009-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Morreale, Azzurra & Enea, Gianluca, 2014. "Open innovation: A real option to restore value to the biopharmaceutical R&D," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 183-193.
- Cassimon, D. & De Backer, M. & Engelen, P.J. & Van Wouwe, M. & Yordanov, V., 2011. "Incorporating technical risk in compound real option models to value a pharmaceutical R&D licensing opportunity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1200-1216.
- Cassimon, D. & Engelen, P.J. & Thomassen, L. & Van Wouwe, M., 2007. "Closed-form valuation of American call options on stocks paying multiple dividends," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 33-48, March.
- repec:bla:jpbect:v:19:y:2017:i:1:p:121-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Meng-Yu & Yeh, Fang-Bo & Chen, An-Pin, 2008. "The generalized sequential compound options pricing and sensitivity analysis," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 38-54, January.
- Cassimon, Danny & Engelen, Peter-Jan & Yordanov, Vilimir, 2011. "Compound Real Option Valuation with Phase-Specific Volatility: a Multi-phase Mobile Payments Case Study," MPRA Paper 46053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:30-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engelen, Peter-Jan & Kool, Clemens & Li, Ye, 2016.
"A barrier options approach to modeling project failure: The case of hydrogen fuel infrastructure,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 33-56.
- Y. Li & P.J. Engelen & C.J.M. Kool, 2013. "A Barrier Options Approach to Modeling Project Failure: The Case of Hydrogen Fuel Infrastructure," Working Papers 13-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:1189-1202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suvankar Ghosh & O. Felix Offodile, 2016. "A real options model of phased migration to cellular manufacturing," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(3), pages 894-906, February.
- Rosella Levaggi & Michele Moretto & Paolo Pertile, 2017.
"The Dynamics of Pharmaceutical Regulation and R&D Investments,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(1), pages 121-141, February.
- Rosella Levaggi & Michele Moretto & Paolo Pertile, 2013. "The dynamics of pharmaceutical regulation and R&D investments," Working Papers 13/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Rainer Andergassen & Luigi Sereno, 2012. "Valuation of N-stage Investments Under Jump-Diffusion Processes," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 289-313, March.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:87:y:2017:i:c:p:85-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeon, Chanwoong & Lee, Jeongjin & Shin, Juneseuk, 2015. "Optimal subsidy estimation method using system dynamics and the real option model: Photovoltaic technology case," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 33-43.
- Pennings, Enrico & Sereno, Luigi, 2011. "Evaluating pharmaceutical R&D under technical and economic uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 374-385, July.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau & Andre O Santos, 2010. "Public Debt Sustainability and Management in a Compound Option Framework," IMF Working Papers 10/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Lee, Shun-Chung & Shih, Li-Hsing, 2010. "Renewable energy policy evaluation using real option model -- The case of Taiwan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(Supplemen), pages 67-78, September.
- Ghosh, Suvankar & Troutt, Marvin D., 2012. "Complex compound option models – Can practitioners truly operationalize them?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 542-552.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:33:y:2004:i:1:p:41-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .