U.S. energy product supply elasticities: A survey and application to the U.S. oil market
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clark, Peter & Coene, Patrick & Logan, Douglas, 1981. "A comparison of ten U.S. oil and gas supply models," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 297-335, December.
- Martin B. Zimmerman, 1977. "Modeling Depletion in a Mineral Industry: The Case of Coal," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 41-65, Spring.
- Chermak Janie M. & Patrick Robert H., 1995. "A Well-Based Cost Function and the Economics of Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Natural Gas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 174-189, March.
- Adelman, M A, 1990. "Mineral Depletion, with Special Reference to Petroleum," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Roumasset, J. & Isaak, D. & Fesharaki, F., 1983. "Oil prices without OPEC : A walk on the supply-side," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 164-170, July.
- Carol Dahl & Mine Yucel, 1991. "Testing Alternative Hypotheses of Oil Producer Behavior," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 117-138.
- Labys, W. C. & Paik, S. & Liebenthal, A. M., 1979. "An econometric simulation model of the US market for steam coal," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-26, January.
- James M. Griffin & Clifton T. Jones, 1986. "Falling Oil Prices: Where Is the Floor?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 37-50.
- Yang, Bong-Min & Hu, Teh-wei, 1984. "Gasoline demand and supply under a disequilibrium market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 276-282, October.
- Griffin, James M, 1985. "OPEC Behavior: A Test of Alternative Hypotheses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 954-963, December.
- Green, David Jay, 1988. "A demand-determined model of the residual fuel oil market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 125-139, April.
- Clifton T. Jones, 1990. "OPEC Behaviour Under Falling Prices: Implications For Cartel Stability," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 117-130.
- Rice, Patricia & Smith, V. Kerry, 1977. "An econometric model of the petroleum industry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 263-287, November.
- Dahl, Carol A., 1981. "Refinery mix in the U.S., Canada, and the E.E.C," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 235-246.
- Walls, Margaret A., 1992. "Modeling and forecasting the supply of oil and gas : A survey of existing approaches," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 287-309, September.
- Dahl, Carol & Laumas, G. S., 1981. "Stability of US petroleum refinery response to relative product prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 30-35, January.
- Adelman, M. A. & Shahi, Manoj, 1989. "Oil development-operating cost estimates, 1955-1985," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 2-10, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:18:y:1996:i:3:p:243-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.