U.S. energy product supply elasticities: A survey and application to the U.S. oil market
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clark, Peter & Coene, Patrick & Logan, Douglas, 1981. "A comparison of ten U.S. oil and gas supply models," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 297-335, December.
- Martin B. Zimmerman, 1977. "Modeling Depletion in a Mineral Industry: The Case of Coal," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 41-65, Spring.
- Chermak Janie M. & Patrick Robert H., 1995. "A Well-Based Cost Function and the Economics of Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Natural Gas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 174-189, March.
- Adelman, M A, 1990. "Mineral Depletion, with Special Reference to Petroleum," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Roumasset, J. & Isaak, D. & Fesharaki, F., 1983. "Oil prices without OPEC : A walk on the supply-side," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 164-170, July.
- Carol Dahl & Mine Yucel, 1991. "Testing Alternative Hypotheses of Oil Producer Behavior," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 117-138.
- Labys, W. C. & Paik, S. & Liebenthal, A. M., 1979. "An econometric simulation model of the US market for steam coal," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-26, January.
- James M. Griffin & Clifton T. Jones, 1986. "Falling Oil Prices: Where Is the Floor?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 37-50.
- Yang, Bong-Min & Hu, Teh-wei, 1984. "Gasoline demand and supply under a disequilibrium market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 276-282, October.
- Griffin, James M, 1985. "OPEC Behavior: A Test of Alternative Hypotheses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 954-963, December.
- Green, David Jay, 1988. "A demand-determined model of the residual fuel oil market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 125-139, April.
- Clifton T. Jones, 1990. "OPEC Behaviour Under Falling Prices: Implications For Cartel Stability," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 117-130.
- Rice, Patricia & Smith, V. Kerry, 1977. "An econometric model of the petroleum industry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 263-287, November.
- Dahl, Carol A., 1981. "Refinery mix in the U.S., Canada, and the E.E.C," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 235-246.
- Walls, Margaret A., 1992. "Modeling and forecasting the supply of oil and gas : A survey of existing approaches," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 287-309, September.
- Dahl, Carol & Laumas, G. S., 1981. "Stability of US petroleum refinery response to relative product prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 30-35, January.
- Adelman, M. A. & Shahi, Manoj, 1989. "Oil development-operating cost estimates, 1955-1985," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 2-10, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:18:y:1996:i:3:p:243-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.