External costs of fossil electricity generation: Health-based assessment in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Qingyu & Weili, Tian & Yumei, Wei & Yingxu, Chen, 2007. "External costs from electricity generation of China up to 2030 in energy and abatement scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4295-4304, August.
- Streimikiene, Dalia & Roos, Inge & Rekis, Janis, 2009. "External cost of electricity generation in Baltic States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 863-870, May.
- Hainoun, A. & Almoustafa, A. & Seif Aldin, M., 2010. "Estimating the health damage costs of syrian electricity generation system using impact pathway approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 628-638.
- Kim, Sang-Hoon, 2007. "Evaluation of negative environmental impacts of electricity generation: Neoclassical and institutional approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 413-423, January.
- Ostro, Bart D., 1987. "Air pollution and morbidity revisited: A specification test," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Sujitra Vassanadumrongdee & Shunji Matsuoka, 2005. "Risk Perceptions and Value of a Statistical Life for Air Pollution and Traffic Accidents: Evidence from Bangkok, Thailand," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 261-287, May.
- N. Künzli & R. Kaiser & S. Medina & M. Studnicka & O. Chanel & P. Filliger & M. Herry & F. Horak & V. Puybonnieux-Texier & Philippe Quénel & Jodi Schneider & R. Seethaler & J.C Vergnaud & H. Sommer, 2000. "Public health Impact of Outdoor and Traffic related Air Pollution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00150955, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M., 2014. "Evaluation of the long-term environmental performance of Greek lignite-fired power stations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 472-485.
- Yang, Xi & Teng, Fei & Wang, Gehua, 2013. "Incorporating environmental co-benefits into climate policies: A regional study of the cement industry in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1446-1453.
- Dai, C. & Cai, X.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Huang, G.H., 2014. "A simulation-based fuzzy possibilistic programming model for coal blending management with consideration of human health risk under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1-13.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal cost; Electricity externality; Impact pathway approach; Health impact; Air pollution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:8:p:3470-3479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .