Sustainable hydrocarbon fuels by recycling CO2 and H2O with renewable or nuclear energy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chedid, R. & Kobrosly, M. & Ghajar, R., 2007. "The potential of gas-to-liquid technology in the energy market: The case of Qatar," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4799-4811, October.
- Yang, Christopher & Ogden, Joan M, 2007. "Determining the lowest-cost hydrogen delivery mode," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7p3500g2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- van der Zwaan, Bob & Rabl, Ari, 2004. "The learning potential of photovoltaics: implications for energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1545-1554, September.
- Abanades, Stéphane & Charvin, Patrice & Flamant, Gilles & Neveu, Pierre, 2006. "Screening of water-splitting thermochemical cycles potentially attractive for hydrogen production by concentrated solar energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2805-2822.
- David Keith & Minh Ha-Duong & Joshua K. Stolaroff, 2006. "Climate strategy with CO2 capture from the air," Post-Print halshs-00003926, HAL.
- Yang, Christopher & Ogden, Joan M, 2007. "Determining the lowest-cost hydrogen delivery mode," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1804p4vw, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Steven Jackson & Eivind Brodal, 2021. "Optimization of a Mixed Refrigerant Based H 2 Liquefaction Pre-Cooling Process and Estimate of Liquefaction Performance with Varying Ambient Temperature," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1, September.
- Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit, 2013. "Techno-economic assessment of hydrogen production from underground coal gasification (UCG) in Western Canada with carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) for upgrading bitumen from oil sands," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 428-440.
- Becker, W.L. & Braun, R.J. & Penev, M. & Melaina, M., 2012. "Production of Fischer–Tropsch liquid fuels from high temperature solid oxide co-electrolysis units," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 99-115.
- Chang, Le & Li, Zheng & Gao, Dan & Huang, He & Ni, Weidou, 2007. "Pathways for hydrogen infrastructure development in China: Integrated assessment for vehicle fuels and a case study of Beijing," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2023-2037.
- Stöckl, Fabian & Schill, Wolf-Peter & Zerrahn, Alexander, 2021.
"Optimal supply chains and power sector benefits of green hydrogen,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Fabian Stockl & Wolf-Peter Schill & Alexander Zerrahn, 2020. "Optimal supply chains and power sector benefits of green hydrogen," Papers 2005.03464, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2021.
- Lin, Zhenhong & Fan, Yueyue & Ogden, Joan M & Chen, Chien-Wei, 2008. "Optimized Pathways for Regional H2 Infrastructure Transitions: A Case Study for Southern California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt9mk5n8jn, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Aasadnia, Majid & Mehrpooya, Mehdi, 2018. "Large-scale liquid hydrogen production methods and approaches: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 57-83.
- Byun, Manhee & Kim, Heehyang & Lee, Hyunjun & Lim, Dongjun & Lim, Hankwon, 2022. "Conceptual design for methanol steam reforming in serial packed-bed reactors and membrane filters: Economic and environmental perspectives," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 241(C).
- Yongxi Huang & Yueyue Fan & Nils Johnson, 2010. "Multistage System Planning for Hydrogen Production and Distribution," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 455-472, December.
- Dougherty, William & Kartha, Sivan & Rajan, Chella & Lazarus, Michael & Bailie, Alison & Runkle, Benjamin & Fencl, Amanda, 2009. "Greenhouse gas reduction benefits and costs of a large-scale transition to hydrogen in the USA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 56-67, January.
- Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit, 2011. "Hydrogen production from wind energy in Western Canada for upgrading bitumen from oil sands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6326-6339.
- Niermann, M. & Timmerberg, S. & Drünert, S. & Kaltschmitt, M., 2021. "Liquid Organic Hydrogen Carriers and alternatives for international transport of renewable hydrogen," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Hoffmann, Maximilian & Priesmann, Jan & Nolting, Lars & Praktiknjo, Aaron & Kotzur, Leander & Stolten, Detlef, 2021. "Typical periods or typical time steps? A multi-model analysis to determine the optimal temporal aggregation for energy system models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 304(C).
- Olfa Tlili & Christine Mansilla & Jochen Linβen & Markus Reuss & Thomas Grube & Martin Robinius & Jean André & Yannick Perez & Alain Le Duigou & Detlef Stolten, 2020. "Geospatial modelling of the hydrogen infrastructure in France in order to identify the most suited supply chains," Post-Print hal-02421359, HAL.
- Reuß, Markus & Grube, Thomas & Robinius, Martin & Stolten, Detlef, 2019. "A hydrogen supply chain with spatial resolution: Comparative analysis of infrastructure technologies in Germany," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 247(C), pages 438-453.
- Brynolf, Selma & Taljegard, Maria & Grahn, Maria & Hansson, Julia, 2018. "Electrofuels for the transport sector: A review of production costs," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 1887-1905.
- Lin, Zhenhong & Ogden, Joan & Fan, Yueyue & Chen, Chien-Wei, 2009. "The Fuel-Travel-Back Approach to Hydrogen Station Siting," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt14p44238, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Giuseppe Sdanghi & Gaël Maranzana & Alain Celzard & Vanessa Fierro, 2020. "Towards Non-Mechanical Hybrid Hydrogen Compression for Decentralized Hydrogen Facilities," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-27, June.
- Markus Reuß & Paris Dimos & Aline Léon & Thomas Grube & Martin Robinius & Detlef Stolten, 2021. "Hydrogen Road Transport Analysis in the Energy System: A Case Study for Germany through 2050," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(11), pages 1-17, May.
- Christoph Falter & Andreas Sizmann, 2021. "Solar Thermochemical Hydrogen Production in the USA," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(14), pages 1-15, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable fuel Hydrocarbon fuel Carbon dioxide recycling Electrolysis Energy balance Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.