Determination of an economically-suitable and sustainable standalone power system for an off-grid town in Western Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Rohit & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2014. "Off-grid electricity generation with renewable energy technologies in India: An application of HOMER," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 388-398.
- Romankiewicz, John & Marnay, Chris & Zhou, Nan & Qu, Min, 2014. "Lessons from international experience for China's microgrid demonstration program," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 198-208.
- Unknown, 2016. "Western Economics Forum," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(1), pages 1-2.
- Sarker, Shiplu, 2016. "Feasibility analysis of a renewable hybrid energy system with producer gas generator fulfilling remote household electricity demand in Southern Norway," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 772-781.
- Shafiullah, G.M. & Amanullah, M.T.O. & Shawkat Ali, A.B.M. & Jarvis, Dennis & Wolfs, Peter, 2012. "Prospects of renewable energy – a feasibility study in the Australian context," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 183-197.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2008. "Feasibility analysis of stand-alone renewable energy supply options for a large hotel," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1475-1490.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2009. "Feasibility analysis of renewable energy supply options for a grid-connected large hotel," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 955-964.
- Akella, A.K. & Saini, R.P. & Sharma, M.P., 2009. "Social, economical and environmental impacts of renewable energy systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 390-396.
- Kim, Heetae & Baek, Seoin & Park, Eunil & Chang, Hyun Joon, 2014. "Optimal green energy management in Jeju, South Korea – On-grid and off-grid electrification," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 123-133.
- Garrido, Henrique & Vendeirinho, Vivian & Brito, M.C., 2016. "Feasibility of KUDURA hybrid generation system in Mozambique: Sensitivity study of the small-scale PV-biomass and PV-diesel power generation hybrid system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 47-57.
- Maleki, Akbar & Ameri, Mehran & Keynia, Farshid, 2015. "Scrutiny of multifarious particle swarm optimization for finding the optimal size of a PV/wind/battery hybrid system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 552-563.
- Khan, M.J. & Iqbal, M.T., 2005. "Pre-feasibility study of stand-alone hybrid energy systems for applications in Newfoundland," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 835-854.
- Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Hiendro, Ayong & Sedraoui, Khaled & Twaha, Ssennoga, 2015. "Optimal sizing of grid-connected photovoltaic energy system in Saudi Arabia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 489-495.
- Haghighat Mamaghani, Alireza & Avella Escandon, Sebastian Alberto & Najafi, Behzad & Shirazi, Ali & Rinaldi, Fabio, 2016. "Techno-economic feasibility of photovoltaic, wind, diesel and hybrid electrification systems for off-grid rural electrification in Colombia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 293-305.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mendoza-Vizcaino, Javier & Raza, Muhammad & Sumper, Andreas & Díaz-González, Francisco & Galceran-Arellano, Samuel, 2019. "Integral approach to energy planning and electric grid assessment in a renewable energy technology integration for a 50/50 target applied to a small island," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 233, pages 524-543.
- Khan, Hassan Abbas & Ahmad, Husnain Fateh & Nasir, Mashood & Nadeem, Muhammad Fatiq & Zaffar, Nauman Ahmed, 2018. "Decentralised electric power delivery for rural electrification in Pakistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 312-323.
- Navratil, J. & Picha, K. & Buchecker, M. & Martinat, S. & Svec, R. & Brezinova, M. & Knotek, J., 2019. "Visitors’ preferences of renewable energy options in “green” hotels," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 1065-1077.
- Susanto, Julius & Shahnia, Farhad & Ludwig, David, 2018. "A framework to technically evaluate integration of utility-scale photovoltaic plants to weak power distribution systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 231(C), pages 207-221.
More about this item
KeywordsStandalone power supply system; Remote town; Cost of energy; Net present cost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:243-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.