An asymptotic foundation for logit models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciccone, Antonio & Hall, Robert E, 1996.
"Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 54-70, March.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1993. "Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 4313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1995. "Productivity and the density of economic activity," Economics Working Papers 120, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jeffrey M. Perloff & Steven C. Salop, 1985.
"Equilibrium with Product Differentiation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 107-120.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M & Salop, Steven, 1984. "Equilibrium with product differentiation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4cq0m6s3, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Kenneth Train, 1980. "A Structured Logit Model of Auto Ownership and Mode Choice," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(2), pages 357-370.
- Starrett, David, 1978. "Market allocations of location choice in a model with free mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 21-37, February.
- repec:ant:wpaper:1994028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Tony E., 1978. "A cost-efficiency principle of spatial interaction behavior," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 313-337, December.
- Masahisa Fujita, 1985. "Towards general equilibrium models of urban land use," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(1), pages 135-168.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Daly, 2013. "Forecasting behaviour: with applications to transport," Chapters,in: Choice Modelling, chapter 2, pages 48-72 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Prof Clem Tisdell & R. Bandara, 2003. "Does The Economic Value Of The Asian Elephant To Urban Dwellers Exceed Their Cost To The Farmers? A Sri Lankan Study," Discussion Papers Series 325, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Fabio Vanni, 2014. "A numerical estimation method for discrete choice models with non-linear externalities," LEM Papers Series 2014/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2010. "Neighborhood Effects and Housing," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0747, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2007. "Repeated Choices under Dynamic Externalities," LEM Papers Series 2007/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre, 1999. "Reverse discrete choice models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 745-764, November.
- Bandara, Ranjith & Tisdell, Clem, 2004.
"The net benefit of saving the Asian elephant: a policy and contingent valuation study,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 93-107, January.
- Bandara, Ranjith & Tisdell, Clement A., 2003. "The Net Benefit of Saving the Asian Elephant: A Policy and Contingent Valuation Study," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48968, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Eric Pels & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 1998. "Equilibrium Airfares, Frequencies and Airport Taxes in a Multiple Airport Region: An Application of the Nested Logit Demand Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-073/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:28:y:1998:i:1:p:75-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .