A cost-efficiency principle of spatial interaction behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ubøe, Jan & Andersson, Jonas & Jörnsten, Kurt & Lillestøl, Jostein & Sandal, Leif K., 2014. "Probabilistic cost efficiency and bounded rationality in the newsvendor model," Discussion Papers 2014/41, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Ubøe, Jan & Andersson, Jonas & Jörnsten, Kurt & Lillestøl, Jostein & Sandal, Leif, 2017. "Statistical testing of bounded rationality with applications to the newsvendor model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 251-261.
- Jaibi, M. Raouf & ten Raa, Thijs, 1998. "An asymptotic foundation for logit models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 75-90, January.
- Ryu, Seungkyu & Chen, Anthony & Michael Zhang, H. & Recker, Will, 2014. "Path flow estimator for planning applications in small communities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 212-242.
- Andre de Palma & Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou, 1989. "Toward an Endogenous Central Place Theory," Discussion Papers 828, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chen, Mei & Bernstein, David H., 2004. "Solving the toll design problem with multiple user groups," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 61-79, January.
- Ana Condeço-Melhorado & Aura Reggiani & Javier Gutiérrez (ed.), 2014. "Accessibility and Spatial Interaction," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15267.
- Urban Gråsjö & Charlie Karlsson, 2014. "Accessibility: an underused analytical and empirical tool in spatial economics," Chapters,in: Accessibility and Spatial Interaction, chapter 11, pages 211-236 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:8:y:1978:i:4:p:313-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.