Necessity of negative serial correlation for mean-reversion of stock prices
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-., 1989.
"When are contrarian profits due to stock market overreaction?,"
3008-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lo, Andrew W & MacKinlay, A Craig, 1990. "When Are Contrarian Profits Due to Stock Market Overreaction?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 175-205.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1989. "When are Contrarian Profits Due to Stock Market Overreaction?," NBER Working Papers 2977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conrad, Jennifer & Gultekin, Mustafa N & Kaul, Gautam, 1997. "Profitability of Short-Term Contrarian Strategies: Implications for Market Efficiency," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(3), pages 379-86, July.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987.
"Mean Reversion in Stock Prices: Evidence and Implications,"
NBER Working Papers
2343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, James M. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1988. "Mean reversion in stock prices : Evidence and Implications," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-59, October.
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. " Does the Stock Market Rationally Reflect Fundamental Values?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 591-601, July.
- Kim, Myung Jig & Nelson, Charles R & Startz, Richard, 1991.
"Mean Reversion in Stock Prices? A Reappraisal of the Empirical Evidence,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 515-28, May.
- Myung Jig Kim & Charles R. Nelson & Richard Startz, 1988. "Mean Reversion in Stock Prices? A Reappraisal of the Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1988. "Permanent and Temporary Components of Stock Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 246-73, April.
- Richards, Anthony J, 1997.
" Winner-Loser Reversals in National Stock Market Indices: Can They Be Explained?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2129-44, December.
- Anthony J. Richards, 1997. "Winner-Loser Reversals in National Stock Market Indices: Can they Be Explained?," IMF Working Papers 97/182, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:47:y:2007:i:4:p:576-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.