The banking industry after the Riegle-Neal Act: re-structure and overall performance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hunter, William C & Timme, Stephen G & Yang, Won Keun, 1990. "An Examination of Cost Subadditivity and Multiproduct Production in Large U.S. Banks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(4), pages 504-525, November.
- Carow, Kenneth A. & Heron, Randall A., 1998. "The interstate banking and branching efficiency act of 1994: A wealth event for acquisition targets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 175-196, February.
- Yaron Brook & Robert Hendershott & Darrell Lee, 1998. "The Gains from Takeover Deregulation: Evidence from the End of Interstate Banking Restrictions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(6), pages 2185-2204, December.
- Calomiris, Charles W., 1999. "Gauging the efficiency of bank consolidation during a merger wave," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 615-621, February.
- Jith Jayaratne & Philip E. Strahan, 1997. "The benefits of branching deregulation," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 13-29.