The banking industry after the Riegle-Neal Act: re-structure and overall performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yaron Brook & Robert Hendershott & Darrell Lee, 1998. "The Gains from Takeover Deregulation: Evidence from the End of Interstate Banking Restrictions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(6), pages 2185-2204, December.
- Calomiris, Charles W., 1999. "Gauging the efficiency of bank consolidation during a merger wave," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 615-621, February.
- Hunter, William C & Timme, Stephen G & Yang, Won Keun, 1990. "An Examination of Cost Subadditivity and Multiproduct Production in Large U.S. Banks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(4), pages 504-525, November.
- Carow, Kenneth A. & Heron, Randall A., 1998. "The interstate banking and branching efficiency act of 1994: A wealth event for acquisition targets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 175-196, February.
- Jith Jayaratne & Philip E. Strahan, 1997. "The benefits of branching deregulation," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 13-29.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1017947 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zou, YongDong & Miller, Stephen M. & Malamud, Bernard, 2011.
"Geographic deregulation and commercial bank performance in U.S. state banking markets,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 28-35, February.
- YongDong Zou & Stephen M. Miller & Bernard Malamud, 2008. "Geographic Deregulation and Commerical Bank Performance in US State Banking Markets," Working Papers 0802, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- YongDong Zou & Stephen M. Miller & Bernard Malamud, 2008. "Geographic Deregulation and Commercial Bank Performance in US State Banking Markets," Working papers 2008-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Craig Wesley Carpenter & F. Carson Mencken & Charles M. Tolbert & Michael Lotspeich, 2018. "Locally Owned Bank Commuting Zone Concentration and Employer Start-Ups in Metropolitan, Micropolitan and Non-Core Rural Commuting Zones from 1970-2010," Working Papers 18-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Srinivas Nippanni & Kenneth M. Washer, 2005. "IBBEA Implementation and the Relative Profitablility of Small Banks," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(2), pages 21-24.
- Gregory Nguyen, 2010. "The banking market (jigsaw) puzzle : Would coming closer to a stand-alone subsidiary model automatically lead to cross-border re-fragmentation ?," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 8(1), pages 143-160, June.
- Claudia Champagne & Lawrence Kryzanowski, 2008. "The Impact of Past Syndicate Alliances on the Consolidation of Financial Institutions," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 37(3), pages 535-570, September.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2014. "Cross-Prefecture Expansion of Regional Banks in Japan and Its Effects on Lending-Based Income," MPRA Paper 52978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ken B. Cyree, 2016. "The Effects Of Regulatory Compliance For Small Banks Around Crisis-Based Regulation," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 215-246, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:42:y:2002:i:5:p:901-909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.