Tax rate uncertainty, labor supply and saving in a nonexpected utility maximizing model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Van Wijnbergen, S., 1991.
"Trade Reform, Policy Uncertainty and the Current Account : A Non-Expected Utility Approach,"
9148, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992. "Trade Reform, Policy Uncertainty, and the Current Account: A Non-Expected-Utility Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 626-33, June.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1990. "Trade Reform, Policy Uncertainty and the Current Account : A Non-Expected Utility Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 441, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van Wijnbergen, S., 1991. "Trade reform, policy uncertainty and the current account : A non-expected utility approach," Discussion Paper 1991-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Basu, Parantap, 1995. "Tax rate uncertainty and the sensitivity of consumption to income in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 421-439.
- Weil, Philippe, 1990. "Nonexpected Utility in Macroeconomics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(1), pages 29-42, February.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence H. Summers, 1979.
"Inflation and the Taxation of Capital Income in the Corporate Sector,"
NBER Working Papers
0312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence Summers, 1983. "Inflation and the Taxation of Capital Income in the Corporate Sector," NBER Chapters, in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 116-152 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weil, Philippe, 1993. "Precautionary Savings and the Permanent Income Hypothesis," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 367-83, April.
- Robert E. Hall, 1981.
"Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
0720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weiss, Laurence, 1976. "The Desirability of Cheating Incentives and Randomness in the Optimal Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1343-52, December.
- Epstein, Larry G & Zin, Stanley E, 1991. "Substitution, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Consumption and Asset Returns: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 263-86, April.
- Kim, Iltae & Snow, Arthur & Warren, Ronald S, Jr, 1995. "Tax-Rate Uncertainty, Factor Supplies, and Welfare," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(1), pages 159-69, January.
- Selden, Larry, 1979. "An OCE Analysis of the Effect of Uncertainty on Saving under Risk Preference Independence," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 73-82, January.
- Levhari, David & Srinivasan, T N, 1969. "Optimal Savings under Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(106), pages 153-63, April.
- Alm, James, 1988. "Uncertain Tax Policies, Individual Behavior, and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 237-45, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:41:y:2001:i:1:p:49-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.