Interest rate risk, labor supply and unemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1981. "The permanent income hypothesis and the real interest rate," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 307-311.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992.
"Trade Reform, Policy Uncertainty, and the Current Account: A Non-Expected-Utility Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 626-33, June.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1990. "Trade Reform, Policy Uncertainty and the Current Account : A Non-Expected Utility Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 441, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van Wijnbergen, S., 1991. "Trade reform, policy uncertainty and the current account : A non-expected utility approach," Discussion Paper 1991-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Wijnbergen, S., 1991. "Trade Reform, Policy Uncertainty and the Current Account : A Non-Expected Utility Approach," Papers 9148, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Larry Selden, 1979. "An OCE Analysis of the Effect of Uncertainty on Saving under Risk Preference Independence," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 73-82.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Julio J. Rotemberg & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985.
"Intertemporal Substitution in Macroeconomics,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 225-251.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988.
"Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 339-57, April.
- Parantap Basu, 1994. "Capital risk and consumption puzzles: A pedagogical note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 99-107, February.
- Jerusalem D. Levhari & T. N. Srinivasan, 1969. "Optimal Savings under Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 153-163.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:18:y:2001:i:2:p:223-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.