Women and poverty: Beyond earnings and welfare
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moffitt, Robert, 1992. "Incentive Effects of the U.S. Welfare System: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-61, March.
- Robert Haveman & Andrew Bershadker, 1998.
"'Inability to Be Self-reliant' as an Indicator of U.S. Poverty: Measurement, Comparisons, and Implications,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_247, Levy Economics Institute.
- Robert Haveman & Andrew Bershadker, 1998. ""Inability to be Self-Reliant" as an Indicator of U.S. Poverty: Measurement, Comparisons, and Implications," Macroeconomics 9809002, EconWPA.
- Sawhill, Isabel V, 1988. "Poverty in the U.S.: Why Is It So Persistent?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1073-1119, September.
- Deborah Figart & June Lapidus, 1995. "A gender analysis of U.S. labor market policies for the working poor," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 60-81.
- Barbara Bergmann & Heidi Hartmann, 1995. "A welfare reform based on help for working parents," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 85-89.
- Daniel Friedlander & David H. Greenberg & Philip K. Robins, 1997. "Evaluating Government Training Programs for the Economically Disadvantaged," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 1809-1855, December.
- Barbara R. Bergmann, 1974. "Occupational Segregation, Wages and Profits When Employers Discriminate by Race or Sex," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 103-110, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:39:y:1999:i:5:p:723-742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.