Functional form of stock return model: Some international evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- William F. Sharpe, 1963. "A Simplified Model for Portfolio Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 277-293, January.
- Jorion, Philippe & Schwartz, Eduardo, 1986. " Integration vs. Segmentation in the Canadian Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 603-614, July.
- Solnik, Bruno H., 1974. "An equilibrium model of the international capital market," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 500-524, August.
- Errunza, Vihang & Losq, Etienne, 1985. " International Asset Pricing under Mild Segmentation: Theory and Test," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 105-124, March.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1969. "Risk, The Pricing of Capital Assets, and the Evaluation of Investment Portfolios," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 167-247, April.
- Solnik, B H, 1974. "The International Pricing of Risk: An Empirical Investigation of the World Capital Market Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 365-378, May.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005.
"A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Lee, Cheng F, 1976. "Investment Horizon and the Functional Form of the Capital Asset Pricing Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(3), pages 356-363, August.
- Fabozzi, Frank J. & Francis, Jack C. & Lee, Cheng F., 1980. "Generalized Functional Form for Mutual Fund Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 1107-1120, December.
- Cartwright, Phillip A & Lee, Cheng F, 1987. "Time Aggregation and the Estimation of the Market Model: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 131-143, January.
- Lee, Cheng F., 1977. "Functional Form, Skewness Effect, and the Risk-Return Relationship," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 55-72, March.
- Cheng, Pao L. & Deets, M. King, 1973. "Systematic Risk and the Horizon Problem," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 299-316, March.
- Haim Levy, 1972. "Portfolio Performance and the Investment Horizon," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(12), pages 645-653, August.
- Levhari, David & Levy, Haim, 1977. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model and the Investment Horizon," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(1), pages 92-104, February.
- Roll, Richard, 1992. " Industrial Structure and the Comparative Behavior of International Stock Market Indices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 3-41, March.
- Haim Levy & Paul A. Samuelson, 1992. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model with Diverse Holding Periods," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1529-1542, November.
- Bubnys, Edward L. & Lee, Cheng-Few, 1989. "Linear and generalized functional form market models for electric utility firms," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 213-223, August.
- Errunza, Vihang & Losq, Etienne & Padmanabhan, Prasad, 1992. "Tests of integration, mild segmentation and segmentation hypotheses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 949-972, September.
- McDonald, Bill, 1983. "Functional Forms and the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 319-329, September.
- Lessard, Donald R, 1974. "World, National, and Industry Factors in Equity Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 379-391, May.
- Solnik, Bruno H., 1974. "An International Market Model of Security Price Behavior," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 537-554, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:37:y:1997:i:1:p:151-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.