The Capital Asset Pricing Model with Diverse Holding Periods
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina Lucia Trifan, 2009. "Testing Capital Asset Pricing Model For Romanian Capital Market," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 1-43.
- Levy, Haim & Schwarz, Gideon, 1997. "Correlation and the time interval over which the variables are measured," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 341-350.
- Haim Levy & Ilan Guttman & Isabel Tkatch, 2001. "Regression, Correlation, and the Time Interval: Additive-Multiplicative Framework," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(8), pages 1150-1159, August.
- W. D. Chen & H. C. Li, 2016. "Wavelet decomposition of heterogeneous investment horizon," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(4), pages 714-734, October.
- Chaudhury, M. M. & Lee, C. F., 1997. "Functional form of stock return model: Some international evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 151-183.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic dominance; separation theorem; capital asset pricing model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:38:y:1992:i:11:p:1529-1542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.