Correlation and the time interval over which the variables are measured
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- John Lintner, 1965. "Security Prices, Risk, And Maximal Gains From Diversification," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 587-615, December.
- Haim Levy & Paul A. Samuelson, 1992. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model with Diverse Holding Periods," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1529-1542, November.
- Levy, Haim, 1973. "The Demand for Assets Under Conditions of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 79-96, March.
- Haim Levy, 1996. "Investment diversification and investment specialization and the assumed holding period," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 117-134.
- Meir I. Schneller, 1975. "Regression Analysis for Multiplicative Phenomena and its Implication for the Measurement of Investment Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 422-426, December.
- Haim Levy, 1972. "Portfolio Performance and the Investment Horizon," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(12), pages 645-653, August.
- Levhari, David & Levy, Haim, 1977. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model and the Investment Horizon," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(1), pages 92-104, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601947 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haim Levy & Ilan Guttman & Isabel Tkatch, 2001. "Regression, Correlation, and the Time Interval: Additive-Multiplicative Framework," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(8), pages 1150-1159, August.
- Moshe Levy, 2012. "On the Spurious Correlation Between Sample Betas and Mean Returns," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 341-360, September.
- Jea, Rong & Lin, Jin-Lung & Su, Chao-Ton, 2005. "Correlation and the time interval in multiple regression models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 433-441, April.
- Shlomo Yitzhaki & Peter Lambert, 2014. "Is higher variance necessarily bad for investment?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 855-860, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:76:y:1997:i:1-2:p:341-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.