An introduction to risk and return concepts and evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C, 1969. "Risk, The Pricing of Capital Assets, and the Evaluation of Investment Portfolios," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 167-247, April.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1972. "Capital Markets: Theory and Evidence," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(2), pages 357-398, Autumn.
- Jacob, Nancy L., 1971. "The Measurement of Systematic Risk for Securities and Portfolios: Some Empirical Results," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 815-833, March.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1972. "Components of Investment Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(3), pages 551-567, June.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- John Lintner, 1965. "Security Prices, Risk, And Maximal Gains From Diversification," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 587-615, December.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Blume, Marshall E, 1970. "Portfolio Theory: A Step Toward Its Practical Application," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 152-173, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Modigliani, Franco. & Pogue, G. A., 1973. "A study of market line investment performance fees," Working papers 654-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Pablo Marshall & Eduardo Walker, 2002. "Volumen, tamaño y ajuste a nueva información en el mercado accionario chileno," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 29(2 Year 20), pages 247-268, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.646-; 73; Risk management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:1863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .