A study of market line investment performance fees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blume, Marshall E & Friend, Irwin, 1973. "A New Look at the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 19-33, March.
- John Lintner, 1965. "Security Prices, Risk, And Maximal Gains From Diversification," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 587-615, December.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Modigliani, Franco. & Pogue, G. A., 1973. "An introduction to risk and return concepts and evidence," Working papers 646-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Adam Zaremba & Jacob Koby Shemer, 2018. "Price-Based Investment Strategies," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-319-91530-2, January.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Girma, Sourafel & Shah, M. Eskandar & Williams, Jonathan, 2014.
"Rationalizing the value premium in emerging markets,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 51-70.
- M. Shahid Embrahim & Sourafel Girma & M. Eskander Shah & Jonathan Williams, 2013. "Rationalizing the Value Premium in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 13010, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Fernando Rubio, 2005. "Eficiencia De Mercado, Administracion De Carteras De Fondos Y Behavioural Finance," Finance 0503028, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jul 2005.
- M. Eskandar Shah & Sourafel Girm & R. Hudson, 2012. "Rationalizing the Value Premium under Economic Fundamentals in an Emerging Market," Working Papers 12010, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Riccardo De Blasis, 2020. "A review of the Dividend Discount Model: from deterministic to stochastic models," Papers 2001.00465, arXiv.org.
- Octavio Portolano Machado & Adriana Bruscato Bortoluzzo & Sérgio Ricardo Martins & Antonio Zoratto Sanvicente, 2013. "Inter-temporal CAPM: an empirical test with Brazilian market data," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 11(2), pages 149-180.
- Shi, Yun & Cui, Xiangyu & Zhou, Xunyu, 2020. "Beta and Coskewness Pricing: Perspective from Probability Weighting," SocArXiv 5rqhv, Center for Open Science.
- Giovanni Bonaccolto & Massimiliano Caporin & Sandra Paterlini, 2018.
"Asset allocation strategies based on penalized quantile regression,"
Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Giovanni Bonaccolto & Massimiliano Caporin & Sandra Paterlini, 2015. "Asset Allocation Strategies Based on Penalized Quantile Regression," Papers 1507.00250, arXiv.org.
- Giovanni Bonaccolto & Massimiliano Caporin & Sandra Paterlini, 2015. "Asset Allocation Strategies Based On Penalized Quantile Regression," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0199, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Turan G. Bali & Robert F. Engle & Yi Tang, 2017.
"Dynamic Conditional Beta Is Alive and Well in the Cross Section of Daily Stock Returns,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 63(11), pages 3760-3779, November.
- Turan G. Bali & Robert F. Engle & Yi Tang, 2013. "Dynamic Conditional Beta is Alive and Well in the Cross-Section of Daily Stock Returns," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1305, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Zhong, Angel, 2018. "Idiosyncratic volatility in the Australian equity market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 105-125.
- Zura Kakushadze, 2014. "4-Factor Model for Overnight Returns," Papers 1410.5513, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Bao, Te & Diks, Cees & Li, Hao, 2018. "A generalized CAPM model with asymmetric power distributed errors with an application to portfolio construction," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 611-621.
- Furman, Edward & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2008. "Weighted risk capital allocations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-269, October.
- Bai, Jushan & Ando, Tomohiro, 2013. "Multifactor asset pricing with a large number of observable risk factors and unobservable common and group-specific factors," MPRA Paper 52785, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2013.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Lange, Alexander & Maxand, Simone, 2019. "Statistical identification in SVARs - Monte Carlo experiments and a comparative assessment of the role of economic uncertainties for the US business cycle," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 375, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Yu Wang & Haicheng Shu, 2019. "Evaluating the Performance of Factor Pricing Models for Different Stock Market Trends: Evidence from China," Working Papers 2019-10-10, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Leitner Johannes, 2005. "Optimal portfolios with expected loss constraints and shortfall risk optimal martingale measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 23(1/2005), pages 49-66, January.
- Richard T. Baillie & Fabio Calonaci & George Kapetanios, 2019. "Hierarchical Time Varying Estimation of a Multi Factor Asset Pricing Model," Working Papers 879, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Kanwal Iqbal Khan & Syed M. Waqar Azeem Naqvi & Muhammad Mudassar Ghafoor & Rana Shahid Imdad Akash, 2020. "Sustainable Portfolio Optimization with Higher-Order Moments of Risk," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-1, March.
- Coudert, Virginie & Gex, Mathieu, 2008.
"Does risk aversion drive financial crises? Testing the predictive power of empirical indicators,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 167-184, March.
- Virginie Coudert & Mathieu Gex, 2007. "Does Risk Aversion Drive Financial Crises? Testing the Predictive Power of Empirical Indicators," Working Papers 2007-02, CEPII research center.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.654-; 73; Portfolio management Fees;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:1867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.