An International Market Model of Security Price Behavior
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charle Augusto Llondoño, 2011.
"Regresión del cuantil aplicada al modelo de redes neuronales artificiales. Una aproximación de la estructura CAViaR para el mercado de valores colombi,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 29(64), pages 62-109, July.
- Charle Augusto Londoño, 2011. "Regresión del cuantil aplicada al modelo de redes neuronales artificiales," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 29(64), pages 62-109.
- Cesare Robotti, 2003. "Dynamic strategies, asset pricing models, and the out-of-sample performance of the tangency portfolio," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Wang, Yuenan & Iorio, Amalia Di, 2007. "Are the China-related stock markets segmented with both world and regional stock markets?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 277-290, July.
- Arvind Mahajan & Dileep Mehta, 1984. "Strong Form Efficiency Of The Foreign Exchange Market And Bank Positions," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(3), pages 197-207, September.
- Berrill, Jenny, 2010. "Firm-level analysis of the international diversification of small integrated stock markets: Ireland 1999-2007," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 172-189, June.
- Yuenan Wang & Amalia Di Iorio, 2007. "The cross-sectional relationship between stock returns and domestic and global factors in the Chinese A-share market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 181-203, August.
- José P. Dapena, 2014. "A short note on expected risk adjusted elasticity and consumer theory," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 558, Universidad del CEMA.
- Cesare Robotti, 2001. "The price of inflation and foreign exchange risk in international equity markets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2001-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Chaudhury, M. M. & Lee, C. F., 1997. "Functional form of stock return model: Some international evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 151-183.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:9:y:1974:i:04:p:537-554_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.