Are individual investors tax savvy? Evidence from retail and discount brokerage accounts
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shefrin, Hersh & Statman, Meir, 1985. " The Disposition to Sell Winners Too Early and Ride Losers Too Long: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 777-90, July.
- Terrance Odean, 1998. "Are Investors Reluctant to Realize Their Losses?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(5), pages 1775-1798, October.
- Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2000. "Trading Is Hazardous to Your Wealth: The Common Stock Investment Performance of Individual Investors," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 773-806, 04.
- Feenberg, D.R. & Poterba, J.M., 1991.
"Which Households Own Municipal Bonds? Evidence from Tax Returns,"
588, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & James M. Poterba, 1991. "Which Households Own Municipal Bonds? Evidence From Tax Returns," NBER Working Papers 3900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barclay, Michael J. & Pearson, Neil D. & Weisbach, Michael S., 1998. "Open-end mutual funds and capital-gains taxes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 3-43, July.
- Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2001. "Boys Will Be Boys: Gender, Overconfidence, And Common Stock Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 116(1), pages 261-292, February.
- Terrance Odean, 1999. "Do Investors Trade Too Much?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1279-1298, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:88:y:2004:i:1-2:p:419-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.