A Simple Model of the Taxable and Tax-Exempt Yield Curves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junbo Wang & Chunchi Wu & Frank X. Zhang, 2005. "Liquidity, default, taxes and yields on municipal bonds," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Poterba, James M. & Verdugo, Arturo Ramírez, 2011. "Portfolio Substitution and the Revenue Cost of the Federal Income Tax Exemption for State and Local Government Bonds," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 64(2), pages 591-613, June.
- Richard C. Green & Burton Hollifield & Norman Schürhoff, 2007.
"Financial Intermediation and the Costs of Trading in an Opaque Market,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(2), pages 275-314.
- Richard C. Green & Burton Hollifield & Norman Schurhoff, "undated". "Financial Intermediation and the Costs of Trading in an Opaque Market," GSIA Working Papers 2004-11, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Richard C. Green & Burton Hollifield & Norman Schürhoff, 2005. "Financial Intermediation and the Costs of Trading in an Opaque Market," FAME Research Paper Series rp130, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Poterba, James M., 2002.
"Taxation, risk-taking, and household portfolio behavior,"
Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 1109-1171
- James M. Poterba, 2001. "Taxation, Risk-Taking, and Household Portfolio Behavior," NBER Working Papers 8340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Bansal, Vishakha, 2014. "Interrelationship between taxes, capital structure decisions and value of the firm: A panel data study on Indian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 58310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jul 2014.
- Robert Novy-Marx & Joshua D. Rauh, 2012. "Fiscal Imbalances and Borrowing Costs: Evidence from State Investment Losses," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 182-213, May.
- Gao Liu & Dwight V. Denison, 2014. "Indirect and Direct Subsidies for the Cost of Government Capital: Comparing Tax-Exempt Bonds and Build America Bonds," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 67(3), pages 569-594, September.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & James M. Poterba, 1996.
"Stock Market Yields and the Pricing of Municipal Bonds,"
NBER Working Papers
5607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & James Poterba, 1996. "Stock-Market Yields and the Pricing of Municipal Bonds," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1761, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:59:y:2018:i:c:p:16-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rossi, Stefano & Yun, Hayong, 2015. "What Drives Financial Reform? Economics and Politics of the State-Level Adoption of Municipal Bankruptcy Laws," CEPR Discussion Papers 10984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geromichalos, Athanasios & Herrenbrueck, Lucas M. & Salyer, Kevin D., 2016. "A search-theoretic model of the term premium," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 11(3), September.
- Cestau, Dario & Green, Richard C. & Schürhoff, Norman, 2013. "Tax-subsidized underpricing: The market for Build America Bonds," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 593-608.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:2:p:83-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cestau, Dario & Hollifield, Burton & Li, Dan & Schürhoff, Norman, 2018. "Municipal Bond Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 13301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Ang & Vineer Bhansali & Yuhang Xing, 2010. "Build America Bonds," NBER Working Papers 16008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benzoni, Luca & Goldstein, Robert S., 2015. "Estimating the Tax and Credit-Event Risk Components of Credit Spreads," Working Paper Series WP-2017-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 07 Nov 2017.
- Babina, Tania & Jotikasthira, Chotibhak & Lundblad, Christian T & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2015. "Heterogenous Taxes and Limited Risk Sharing: Evidence from Municipal Bonds," CEPR Discussion Papers 10971, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Milne & Xing Jin, 2006. "Taxation And Transaction Costs In A General Equilibrium Asset Economy," Working Paper 1111, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Athanasios Geromichalos & Jiwon Lee & Seungduck Lee & Keita Oikawa, 2016. "Over-the-counter trade and the value of assets as collateral," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(3), pages 443-475, August.
- Lorenz Kueng, 2014. "Tax News: The Response of Household Spending to Changes in Expected Taxes," NBER Working Papers 20437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phillip Daves & Michael Ehrhardt, 2011. "Creating a synthetic after-tax zero-coupon bond using US Treasury STRIP bonds: implications for the true after-tax spot rate," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(10), pages 695-705.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:129:y:2018:i:2:p:382-393 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:6:y:1993:i:2:p:233-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.