Estimating and decomposing the rate of technical change in the Swedish pulp and paper industry: A general index approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 28-45.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Swanson, Joseph A, 1981. "Productivity Growth, Scale Economies, and Capacity Utilization in U.S. Railroads, 1955-74," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 994-1002.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1998. "An individual choice model of energy mix," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 263-286.
- Andersson, Michael K. & Eklund, Bruno & Lyhagen, Johan, 1999.
"A simple linear time series model with misleading nonlinear properties,"
Elsevier, pages 281-284.
- Tveterås, Ragnar & Heshmati, Almas, 1999. "Patterns of Productivity Growth in the Norwegian Salmon Farming Industry," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 301, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Cremer, Jacques & Khalil, Fahad, 1992.
"Gathering Information before Signing a Contract,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 566-578, June.
- Cremer, J. & Khalil, F., 1991. "Gathering Information Before Signing a Contract," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-16, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1991. "An Individual Choice Model of Energy Mix," IDEI Working Papers 4, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Cremer, J. & Khalil, F., 1991. "Gathering Information Before Signing a Contract," Working Papers 91-16, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Ocampo y Vilas, Carlos & Vandaele, Nico, 2002. "A cost and operations based product heterogeneity index," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, pages 45-55.
- Isamu Matsukawa & Yoshifumi Fujii & Seishi Madono, 1993. "Price, Environmental Regulation, and Fuel Demand: Econometric Estimates for Japanese Manufacturing Industries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 37-56.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M, 1988. "A General Index of Technical Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 20-41, February.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1989. "Production Frontiers With Cross-Sectinal And Time-Series Variation In Efficiency Levels," Working Papers 89-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Khaled, Mohammed S, 1979. "Parametric Productivity Measurement and Choice among Flexible Functional Forms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1220-1245, December.
- Dennis C. Mueller, 2000. "Implication of restructuring for producers, consumers, investors and society at large," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(4), pages 410-424.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M., 1987.
"Microeconometric models of rationing, imperfect markets, and non-negativity constraints,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 89-110.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M., 1987. "Microeconometric Models of Rationing, Imperfect Markets, and Non-Negativity Constraints," Bulletins 7470, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1990. "Production frontiers with cross-sectional and time-series variation in efficiency levels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 185-200.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundmark, Robert & Olsson, Anna, 2015. "Factor substitution and procurement competition for forest resources in Sweden," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, pages 99-109.
- Henriksson, Eva & Söderholm, Patrik & Wårell, Linda, 2012. "Industrial electricity demand and energy efficiency policy: The role of price changes and private R&D in the Swedish pulp and paper industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 437-446.
- Hammar, Henrik & Löfgren, Åsa, 2007. "Explaining adoption of end of pipe solutions and clean technologies," Working Papers 102, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Lundmark, Robert, 2008. "Empirical specification of cost reductions associated with accumulated knowledge in the Swedish kraft paper industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(7-8), pages 460-466, October.
- Nilsson, Mats, 2005. "Electric power oligopoly and suspicious minds--a critique of a recently approved merger," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(15), pages 2023-2036, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2323-:d:122721 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mansikkasalo, Anna & Lundmark, Robert & Söderholm, Patrik, 2014. "Market behavior and policy in the recycled paper industry: A critical survey of price elasticity research," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 17-29.
- Kander, Astrid & Schon, Lennart, 2007. "The energy-capital relation--Sweden 1870-2000," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 291-305, September.
- Hammar, Henrik & Löfgren, Åsa, 2010. "Explaining adoption of end of pipe solutions and clean technologies--Determinants of firms' investments for reducing emissions to air in four sectors in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3644-3651, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:91:y:2004:i:1:p:17-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.