Estimating and decomposing the rate of technical change in the Swedish pulp and paper industry: A general index approach
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Swanson, Joseph A, 1981. "Productivity Growth, Scale Economies, and Capacity Utilization in U.S. Railroads, 1955-74," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 994-1002, December.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1998.
"An individual choice model of energy mix,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 263-286, September.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1991. "An Individual Choice Model of Energy Mix," IDEI Working Papers 4, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Tveterås, Ragnar & Heshmati, Almas, 1999. "Patterns of Productivity Growth in the Norwegian Salmon Farming Industry," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 301, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Ocampo y Vilas, Carlos & Vandaele, Nico, 2002. "A cost and operations based product heterogeneity index," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 45-55, September.
- Isamu Matsukawa & Yoshifumi Fujii & Seishi Madono, 1993. "Price, Environmental Regulation, and Fuel Demand: Econometric Estimates for Japanese Manufacturing Industries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 37-56.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M, 1988. "A General Index of Technical Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 20-41, February.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1990. "Production frontiers with cross-sectional and time-series variation in efficiency levels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 185-200.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1989. "Production Frontiers With Cross-Sectinal And Time-Series Variation In Efficiency Levels," Working Papers 89-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Khaled, Mohammed S, 1979. "Parametric Productivity Measurement and Choice among Flexible Functional Forms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1220-1245, December.
- Dennis C. Mueller, 2000. "Implication of restructuring for producers, consumers, investors and society at large," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(4), pages 410-424.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M., 1987. "Microeconometric models of rationing, imperfect markets, and non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 89-110.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M., 1987. "Microeconometric Models of Rationing, Imperfect Markets, and Non-Negativity Constraints," Bulletins 7470, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:91:y:2004:i:1:p:17-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.