A network approach to operate agile manufacturing systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D'Amours, Sophie & Montreuil, Benoit & Lefrancois, Pierre & Soumis, Francois, 1999. "Networked manufacturing:: The impact of information sharing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 63-79, January.
- Lorenzoni, Gianni & Ornati, Oscar A., 1988. "Constellations of firms and new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 41-57.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Maloni, Michael J. & Benton, W.C., 1997. "Supply chain partnerships: Opportunities for operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 419-429, September.
- Eccles, Robert G., 1981. "The quasifirm in the construction industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 335-357, December.
- Riyaz Sikora & Michael J. Shaw, 1998. "A Multi-Agent Framework for the Coordination and Integration of Information Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 65-78, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dapeng Tan & Libin Zhang & Qinglin Ai, 0. "An embedded self-adapting network service framework for networked manufacturing system," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-18.
- Venkatadri, Uday & Srinivasan, Ashok & Montreuil, Benoit & Saraswat, Ashish, 2006. "Optimization-based decision support for order promising in supply chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 117-130, September.
- Jain, Vipul & Deshmukh, S.G., 2009. "Dynamic supply chain modeling using a new fuzzy hybrid negotiation mechanism," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 319-328, November.
- Dowlatshahi, Shad & Cao, Qing, 2006. "The relationships among virtual enterprise, information technology, and business performance in agile manufacturing: An industry perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 835-860, October.
- Chan, Felix T.S. & Wang, Zheng & Zhang, Jie, 2007. "A two-level hedging point policy for controlling a manufacturing system with time-delay, demand uncertainty and extra capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1528-1558, February.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2008. "Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 549-564, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:74:y:2001:i:1-3:p:239-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.