A Multi-Agent Framework for the Coordination and Integration of Information Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Burton & Börge Obel, 1980. "The Efficiency of the Price, Budget, and Mixed Approaches Under Varying a Priori Information Levels for Decentralized Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 401-417, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Schlueter-Langdon, 2000. "Information Technology And The Vertical Organization Of Industry," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 174, Society for Computational Economics.
- Anussornnitisarn, Pornthep & Nof, Shimon Y. & Etzion, Opher, 2005. "Decentralized control of cooperative and autonomous agents for solving the distributed resource allocation problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 114-128, November.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Benoit A. Aubert & Betty Vandenbosch & Muriel Mignerat, 2003. "Towards the Measurement of Process Integration," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-04, CIRANO.
- Son, Joong Y. & Sheu, Chwen, 2008. "The impact of replenishment policy deviations in a decentralized supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 785-804, June.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:221-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frayret, Jean-Marc & D&rsquo & Amours, Sophie & Montreuil, Benoit & Cloutier, Louis, 2001. "A network approach to operate agile manufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 239-259, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSystem Integration; Coordination Theory; Intelligent Manufacturing; Intelligent Agents; Distributed Information Systems; Enterprise Integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:44:y:1998:i:11-part-2:p:s65-s78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.