Energy efficiency retrofitting services supply chains: Evidence about stakeholders and configurations from the Yorskhire and Humber region case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gosling, Jonathan & Naim, Mohamed M., 2009. "Engineer-to-order supply chain management: A literature review and research agenda," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 741-754, December.
- Ciliberti, Francesco & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Scozzi, Barbara, 2008. "Logistics social responsibility: Standard adoption and practices in Italian companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 88-106, May.
- de Vries, Jan, 2009. "Assessing inventory projects from a stakeholder perspective: Results of an empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 136-145, March.
- Vine, Edward, 2005. "An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 691-704, March.
- Tonn, Bruce & Peretz, Jean H., 2007. "State-level benefits of energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3665-3674, July.
- Vine, Edward L. & Murakoshi, Chiharu & Nakagami, Hidetoshi, 1998. "International ESCO business opportunities and challenges: a Japanese case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 439-447.
- Milne, Geoffrey & Boardman, Brenda, 2000. "Making cold homes warmer: the effect of energy efficiency improvements in low-income homes A report to the Energy Action Grants Agency Charitable Trust," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 411-424, June.
- Gosling, J. & Purvis, L. & Naim, M.M., 2010. "Supply chain flexibility as a determinant of supplier selection," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 11-21, November.
- Geller, Howard & Harrington, Philip & Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Tanishima, Satoshi & Unander, Fridtjof, 2006. "Polices for increasing energy efficiency: Thirty years of experience in OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 556-573, March.
- Andrew L. Friedman, 2002. "Developing Stakeholder Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 1-21, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Cerchione & Emilio Esposito & Maria Rosaria Spadaro, 2015. "The Spread of Knowledge Management in SMEs: A Scenario in Evolution," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-23, July.
- Nudurupati, Sai Sudhakar & Bhattacharya, Arijit & Lascelles, David & Caton, Nicholas, 2015. "Strategic sourcing with multi-stakeholders through value co-creation: An evidence from global health care company," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 248-257.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1723-:d:148888 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gooding, Luke & Gul, Mehreen S., 2017. "Achieving growth within the UK's Domestic Energy Efficiency Retrofitting Services sector, practitioner experiences and strategies moving forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 173-182.
- Marchand, Robert D. & Koh, S.C. Lenny & Morris, Jonathan C., 2015. "Delivering energy efficiency and carbon reduction schemes in England: Lessons from Green Deal Pioneer Places," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 96-106.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Retrofitting; Supply chain; Stakeholder theory; Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:144:y:2013:i:1:p:20-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.