A case study of condition based maintenance modelling based upon the oil analysis data of marine diesel engines using stochastic filtering
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Al-Najjar, Basim, 2007. "The lack of maintenance and not maintenance which costs: A model to describe and quantify the impact of vibration-based maintenance on company's business," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 260-273, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mengyao Gu & Youling Chen, 2019. "Two improvements of similarity-based residual life prediction methods," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 303-315, January.
- Rodríguez-López, Miguel A. & López-González, Luis M. & López-Ochoa, Luis M. & Las-Heras-Casas, Jesús, 2016. "Development of indicators for the detection of equipment malfunctions and degradation estimation based on digital signals (alarms and events) from operation SCADA," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 224-236.
- Zio, Enrico & Compare, Michele, 2013. "Evaluating maintenance policies by quantitative modeling and analysis," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 53-65.
- Zhu, Qiushi & Peng, Hao & Timmermans, Bas & van Houtum, Geert-Jan, 2017. "A condition-based maintenance model for a single component in a system with scheduled and unscheduled downs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 365-380.
- Yiwei Wang & Christian Gogu & Nicolas Binaud & Christian Bes & Raphael T Haftka & Nam-Ho Kim, 2018. "Predictive airframe maintenance strategies using model-based prognostics," Journal of Risk and Reliability, , vol. 232(6), pages 690-709, December.
- Junyu Guo & Hong-Zhong Huang & Weiwen Peng & Jie Zhou, 2019. "Bayesian information fusion for degradation analysis of deteriorating products with individual heterogeneity," Journal of Risk and Reliability, , vol. 233(4), pages 615-622, August.
- Wang, Zhaoqiang & Hu, Changhua & Wang, Wenbin & Zhou, Zhijie & Si, Xiaosheng, 2014. "A case study of remaining storage life prediction using stochastic filtering with the influence of condition monitoring," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 186-195.
More about this item
KeywordsCondition based maintenance; Residual time; Oil analysis; Stochastic filtering; Diesel engines;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:136:y:2012:i:1:p:84-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.