The knowledge management strategy and its effect on firm performance: A contingency analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lukas, Bryan A. & Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O. C., 1996. "A Theoretical Perspective of the Antecedents and Consequences of Organizational Learning in Marketing Channels," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 233-244, July.
- Janet Y Murray & Masaaki Kotabe & Albert R Wildt, 1995. "Strategic and Financial Performance Implications of Global Sourcing Strategy: A Contingency Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(1), pages 181-202, March.
- Saarenketo, Sami & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Kuivalainen, Olli & Kylaheiko, Kalevi, 2004. "Dynamic knowledge-related learning processes in internationalizing high-tech SMEs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 363-378, June.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and the Sustainability of Competitive Advantage: Reply," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1514-1514, December.
- Elie Ofek & Miklos Sarvary, 2001. "Leveraging the Customer Base: Creating Competitive Advantage Through Knowledge Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(11), pages 1441-1456, November.
- Loof, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2002.
"Knowledge capital and performance heterogeneity: : A firm-level innovation study,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 61-85, March.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2000. "Knowledge Capital and Performance Heterogeneity: A Firm Level Innovation Study," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 387, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Aug 2000.
- P. M. Bentler & Chih-Ping Chou, 1987. "Practical Issues in Structural Modeling," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 16(1), pages 78-117, August.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O. C., 1997. "Global organizational learning capacity in purchasing: Construct and measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 97-111, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsieh, Jung-Kuei & Hsieh, Yi-Ching, 2015. "Dialogic co-creation and service innovation performance in high-tech companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2266-2271.
- Bhatti, Waheed Akbar & Larimo, Jorma & Carrasco, Inmaculada, 2016. "Strategy's effect on knowledge sharing in host country networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4769-4774.
- da Silva Gonçalves Zangiski, Marlene Aparecida & Pinheiro de Lima, Edson & Gouvea da Costa, Sergio E., 2013. "Organizational competence building and development: Contributions to operations management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 76-89.
- Strakos, Joshua K. & Quintanilla, Jose A. & Huscroft, Joseph R., 2016. "Department of Defense energy policy and research: A framework to support strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 83-91.
- Carlos Eduardo Marulanda Echeverry & Jaime Alberto Giraldo García & Héctor Mauricio Serna Gómez, 2015. "Modelo de evaluación de gestión del conocimiento para las pymes del sector de tecnologías de la Información," REVISTA AD-MINISTER, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, June.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-03-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liao, Ying & Liao, Kun & Tu, Qiang & Vonderembse, Mark, 2011. "A mechanism for external competence transfer to improve manufacturing system capabilities and market performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 68-78, July.
- Eric Zimmerling & Patrick J. Höflinger & Philipp G. Sandner & Isabell M. Welpe, 2016. "A system framework for gamified Cost Engineering," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1063-1084, December.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Zhu, Qinghua & Lai, Kee-hung, 2011. "An organizational theoretic review of green supply chain management literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Ionela Carmen PIRNEA & Elena Alexandra CALDARARU, 2012. "The relationship between performance and knowledge management in Romanian SMEs," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 512-517, May.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge management Strategy performance Contingency Competency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:125:y:2010:i:2:p:215-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.