Academic exclusion: the case of Alexander Del Mar
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George S. Tavlas & Joseph Ascheim, 1985. "Alexander Del Mar, Irving Fischer, and Monetary Economics," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 294-313, May.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1982. "Of Hume, Thornton, the quantity theory, and the Phillips curve," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 13-18.
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H, 1971. "The Uses of Money: Money in the Theory of an Exchange Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 784-805, December.
- Aschheim, Joseph & Tavlas, George S, 1996. "Monetary Economics in Doctrinal Perspective: Review Essay," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 406-17, August.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994.
"Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994. "Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- Tavlas, George S, 1997. "Chicago, Harvard, and the Doctrinal Foundations of Monetary Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 153-77, February.
- James Tobin, 1985.
"Neoclassical Theory in America: J.B. Clark and Fisher,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
776, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tobin, James, 1985. "Neoclassical Theory in America: J. B. Clark and Fisher," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(6), pages 28-38, December.
- George S. Tavlas, 1982. "Notes on Garvy, Snyder, and the Doctrinal Foundations of Monetarism," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 89-100, Spring.
- Robert M. Solow, 1987. "What do we Know that Francis Amasa Walker didn't?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 183-189, Summer.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1996. "Nobel Lecture: Monetary Neutrality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 661-82, August.
- anonymous, 1992. "Money stock data revised," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 274-279.
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H, 1972. "Money, Debt, and Economic Activity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 951-77, Sept.-Oct.
- George S. Tavlas, 1977. "Some Initial Formulations of the Monetary Growth-Rate Rule," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 535-547, Winter.
- John K. Whitaker, 1997. "Enemies or Allies? Henry George and Francis Amasa Walker One Century Later," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 1891-1915, December.
- Allan H. Meltzer, 1995. "Monetary, Credit and (Other) Transmission Processes: A Monetarist Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 49-72, Fall.
- George Garvy, 1978. "Carl Snyder, Pioneer Economic Statistician and Monetarist," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 454-490, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:20:y:2004:i:1:p:31-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.