Neoclassical Theory in America: J. B. Clark and Fisher
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- James Tobin, 1985. "Neoclassical Theory in America: J.B. Clark and Fisher," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 776, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2013. "Irving Fisher: un gran economista," IESE Research Papers D/1082, IESE Business School.
- Stavros Drakopoulos & Ioannis Katselidis, 2015.
"From Edgeworth to econophysics: a methodological perspective,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 77-95, March.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Katselidis, Ioannis, 2013. "From Edgeworth to Econophysics: A Methodological Perspective," MPRA Paper 46975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bus:jphile:v:10:y:2016:i:1:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Aschheim & George S. Tavlas, 2006. "Money as mumeraire: doctrinal aspects and contemporary relevance," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(239), pages 333-361.
- Joseph Persky, 2000. "The Neoclassical Advent: American Economics at the Dawn of the 20th Century," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 95-108, Winter.
- Kirui, Oliver K. & Okello, Julius J. & Nyikal, Rose A. & Njiraini, Georgina W., 0.
"Impact of Mobile Phone-Based Money Transfer Services in Agriculture: Evidence from Kenya,"
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture,
Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 52.
- Kirui, Oliver K. & Okello, Julius Juma & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo, 2012. "Impact of Mobile Phone-based Money Transfer Services in Agriculture: Evidence from Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125738, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aschheim, Joseph & Tavlas, George S., 2004. "Academic exclusion: the case of Alexander Del Mar," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 31-60, March.
- Missemer, Antoine, 2018.
"Natural Capital as an Economic Concept, History and Contemporary Issues,"
Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 90-96.
- Antoine Missemer, 2018. "Natural Capital as an Economic Concept, History and Contemporary Issues," Post-Print halshs-01564606, HAL.
- Alam, M. Shahid, 2013. "Constant Returns to Scale: Can the Neoclassical Economy Exist?," MPRA Paper 45153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luc Arrondel & André Masson & Daniel Verger, 2004.
"De la théorie à une enquête méthodologique originale,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 374(1), pages 21-51.
- Luc Arrondel & André Masson & Daniel Verger, 2005. "De la théorie à une enquête méthodologique originale," Post-Print halshs-00754085, HAL.
- Joseph Aschheim & George S. Tavlas, 2006. "Money as mumeraire: doctrinal aspects and contemporary relevance," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(239), pages 333-361.
- Stavros A. DRAKOPOULOS, 2016.
"Economic crisis, economic methodology and the scientific ideal of physics,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics,
Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 28-57, November.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2016. "Economic Crisis, Economic Methodology and the Scientific Ideal of Physics," MPRA Paper 74306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2016:i:6:p:23-42 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:75:y:1985:i:6:p:28-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.