Natural Capital as an Economic Concept, History and Contemporary Issues
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Missemer, Antoine, 2018. "Natural Capital as an Economic Concept, History and Contemporary Issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 90-96.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roswell C. McCrea, 1909. "Some Recent Text-Books in Economics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 324-344.
- Eric Neumayer, 2013. "Weak versus Strong Sustainability," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14993.
- Antoine Missemer, 2017. "Les Économistes et la fin des énergies fossiles (1865-1931)," Post-Print halshs-01546579, HAL.
- Berkes, Fikret & Folke, Carl, 1992. "A systems perspective on the interrelations between natural, human-made and cultural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Tobin, James, 1985.
"Neoclassical Theory in America: J. B. Clark and Fisher,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 75(6), pages 28-38, December.
- James Tobin, 1985. "Neoclassical Theory in America: J.B. Clark and Fisher," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 776, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ferdinando Meacci, 1989. "Irving Fisher and the Classics on the Notion of Capital: Upheaval and Continuity in Economic Thought," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 409-424, Fall.
- Cohen, Avi J., 2008. "The Mythology Of Capital Or Of Static Equilibrium? The Böhm-Bawerk/Clark Controversy," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(02), pages 151-171, June.
- Pearce, David W. & Atkinson, Giles D., 1993. "Capital theory and the measurement of sustainable development: an indicator of "weak" sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 103-108, October.
- Ekins, Paul & Simon, Sandrine & Deutsch, Lisa & Folke, Carl & De Groot, Rudolf, 2003. "A framework for the practical application of the concepts of critical natural capital and strong sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 165-185, March.
More about this item
KeywordsJohn Bates Clark; Monetary valuation; Theory of capital; Natural capital; History of economic thought; Irving Fisher; Alvin S. Johnson;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01564606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .