Hobbes and Samuel: reply
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arye Hillman, 2009. "Hobbes and the prophet Samuel on leviathan government," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 1-4, October.
- Arye L. Hillman, 2004. "Nietzschean Development Failures," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 119(3_4), pages 263-280, 06.
- Geoffrey Brennan, 2009. "Hobbes’s Samuel," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 5-12, October.
- Aschheim, Joseph & Tavlas, George S., 2004. "Academic exclusion: the case of Alexander Del Mar," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 31-60, March.
- Hillman, Arye L, 1998. "Political Economy and Political Correctness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 96(3-4), pages 219-39, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:141:y:2009:i:1:p:13-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.