Hobbes and the prophet Samuel on leviathan government
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinrich Ursprung, 2012.
"The evolution of sharing rules in rent seeking contests: Incentives crowd out cooperation,"
Springer, vol. 153(1), pages 149-161, October.
- Heinrich Ursprung, 2011. "The Evolution of Sharing Rules in Rent Seeking Contests: Incentives Crowd Out Cooperation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-02, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Geoffrey Brennan, 2009. "Hobbes’s Samuel," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 5-12, October.
- Arye Hillman, 2009. "Hobbes and Samuel: reply," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 13-15, October.
More about this item
KeywordsProphet Samuel; Hobbes; Leviathan; B11; B32;
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- B32 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Obituaries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:141:y:2009:i:1:p:1-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .