Hierarchical structures in the Gross Domestic Product per capita fluctuation in Latin American countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Gligor & M. Ausloos, 2007. "Cluster structure of EU-15 countries derived from the correlation matrix analysis of macroeconomic index fluctuations," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 57(2), pages 139-146, May.
- M. Gligor & M. Ausloos, 2008. "Clusters in weighted macroeconomic networks: the EU case. Introducing the overlapping index of GDP/capita fluctuation correlations," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 63(4), pages 533-539, June.
- Yang, Yue & Yang, Huijie, 2008. "Complex network-based time series analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(5), pages 1381-1386.
- Ausloos, Marcel & Miśkiewicz, Janusz & Sanglier, Michèle, 2004.
"The durations of recession and prosperity: does their distribution follow a power or an exponential law?,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 339(3), pages 548-558.
- Marcel Ausloos & Janusz Miskiewicz & Michele Sanglier, 2004. "The durations of recession and prosperity: does their distribution follow a power or an exponential law?," Papers cond-mat/0403143, arXiv.org.
- Redelico, Francisco O. & Proto, Araceli N. & Ausloos, Marcel, 2008. "Power law for the duration of recession and prosperity in Latin American countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(25), pages 6330-6336.
- Gligor, Mircea & Ausloos, Marcel, 2008.
"Convergence and Cluster Structures in EU Area according to Fluctuations in Macroeconomic Indices,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 297-330.
- Mircea Gligor & Marcel Ausloos, 2008. "Convergence and cluster structures in EU area according to fluctuations in macroeconomic indices," Papers 0805.3071, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maharaj, Elizabeth Ann & D’Urso, Pierpaolo, 2010. "A coherence-based approach for the pattern recognition of time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(17), pages 3516-3537.
- Miśkiewicz, Janusz, 2013. "Power law classification scheme of time series correlations. On the example of G20 group," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2150-2162.
- Ausloos, Marcel & Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2016.
"On the “usual” misunderstandings between econophysics and finance: Some clarifications on modelling approaches and efficient market hypothesis,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 7-14.
- Marcel Ausloos & Franck Jovanovic & Christophe Schinckus, 2016. "On the "usual" misunderstandings between econophysics and finance: some clarifications on modelling approaches and efficient market hypothesis," Papers 1606.02045, arXiv.org.
- Janusz Mi'skiewicz, 2012. "Network analysis of correlation strength between the most developed countries," Papers 1211.3599, arXiv.org.
- Eugen Scarlat, 2016. "Connectivity - Based Clustering of GDP Time Series," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 23-38, March.
- James Graham, 2014. "'N Sync: how do countries' economies move together?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2014/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Gross Domestic Product; Latin America;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:388:y:2009:i:17:p:3527-3535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.