Foreign exchange rate exposure and risk premium in international investments: Evidence from American depositary receipts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chow, Edward H. & Chen, Hung-Ling, 1998. "The determinants of foreign exchange rate exposure: Evidence on Japanese firms1," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 153-174, May.
- Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Hiraki, Takato & Takezawa, Nobuya, 1998. "Is Foreign Exchange Risk Priced in the Japanese Stock Market?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 361-382, September.
- Kiymaz, Halil, 2003. "Estimation of foreign exchange exposure: an emerging market application," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 71-84, February.
- Jongmoo Jay Choi & Anita Mehra Prasad, 1995. "Exchange Risk Sensitivity and Its Determinants: A Firm and Industry Analysis of U.S. Multinationals," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 24(3), Fall.
- Lee, Charles M C & Shleifer, Andrei & Thaler, Richard H, 1991.
" Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 75-109, March.
- Charles Lee & Andrei Shleifer & Richard Thaler, 1990. "Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 3465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Charles & Shleifer, Andrei & Thaler, Richard H., 1991. "Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," Scholarly Articles 27693394, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1990. "The Exchange-Rate Exposure of U.S. Multinationals," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(3), pages 331-345, July.
- Kim, Minho & Szakmary, Andrew C. & Mathur, Ike, 2000. "Price transmission dynamics between ADRs and their underlying foreign securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1359-1382, August.
- Chandar, Nandini & Patro, Dilip Kumar, 2000. "Why do closed-end country funds trade at enormous premiums during currency crises?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 217-248, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ers:journl:v:vi:y:2018:i:1:p:54-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chen, Mei-Ping & Chang, Chi-Hung, 2014. "Industry co-movement and cross-listing: Do home country factors matter?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 96-110.
- Rövekamp, Ingmar & Eichler, Stefan, 2016.
"A market-based indicator of currency risk: Evidence from American Depositary Receipts,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145791, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Eichler, Stefan & Roevekamp, Ingmar, 2016. "A market-based indicator of currency risk: Evidence from American Depositary Receipts," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-572, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Eichler, Stefan & Roevekamp, Ingmar, 2016. "A Market-based Indicator of Currency Risk: Evidence from American Depositary Receipts," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:eee:intfin:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:141-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Mei-ping & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Hsu, Yi-Chung, 2011.
"The impact of American depositary receipts on the Japanese index: Do industry effect and size effect matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 526-539, January.
- Chen, Mei-ping & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Hsu, Yi-Chung, 2011. "The impact of American depositary receipts on the Japanese index: Do industry effect and size effect matter?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 526-539.
- Alma Hales, 2015. "Liquidity and price discovery in Latin America: evidence from American depositary receipts," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(4), pages 661-678, October.
- Al-Shboul, Mohammad & Anwar, Sajid, 2014. "Time-varying exchange rate exposure and exchange rate risk pricing in the Canadian Equity Market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 451-463.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2018:v:19:i:2:ahad:rehman:qureshi:hanif:anwer is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:ijebaa:v:vi:y:2018:i:1:p:54-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chi-Hung & Chen, Mei-Ping, 2015. "Industry co-movements of American depository receipts: Evidences from the copula approaches," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 301-314.
- Mark Schaub & Todd A. Brown, 2015. "Long Term Adr Performance: How Do Regional Issues Listed On The Nyse Compare To Us And Regional Index Returns?," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 9(3), pages 45-58.
- Omar Esqueda & Yongli Luo & Dave Jackson, 2015. "The linkage between the U.S. “fear index” and ADR premiums under non-frictionless stock markets," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(3), pages 541-556, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:18:y:2008:i:2:p:165-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.