Global financial markets integration and Millennium Goals
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2004. "Elements of global financial stability," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4-5), pages 305-314.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2002. "New international financial architecture," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 273-284.
- Kym Anderson, 2004.
"The challenge of Reducing Subsidies and Trade Barriers,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2004-12, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004. "The challenge of reducing subsidies and trade barriers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3415, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004. "The Challenge of Reducing Subsidies and Trade Barriers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4592, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2003. "Globalization and financial market integration," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 289-302, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:15:y:2005:i:4-5:p:302-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.