Understanding pooled subjective probability estimates
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert L. Winkler, 1986. "Expert Resolution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(3), pages 298-303, March.
- Thomas S. Wallsten & David V. Budescu & Rami Zwick, 1993. "Comparing the Calibration and Coherence of Numerical and Verbal Probability Judgments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(2), pages 176-190, February.
- Clemen, Robert T., 1989. "Combining forecasts: A review and annotated bibliography," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 559-583.
- Peter A. Morris, 1983. "An Axiomatic Approach to Expert Resolution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 24-32, January.
- Etemadi, Nasrollah, 1983. "On the laws of large numbers for nonnegative random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 187-193, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:41:y:2001:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.