Teacher-student interaction: A game theoretic extension of the economic theory of education
No abstract is available for this item.
- Carmen Lamagna & Sheikh Selim, 2005. "Heterogeneous Students, Impartial Teaching and Optimal Allocation of Teaching Methods," General Economics and Teaching 0503011, EconWPA.
- Miguel Ricardo Rueda, 2006. "Efecto De Exigencia En Calificación Sobre El Desempeño Académico. Estudio De Los Cursos De Matemáticas Básicos En La Universidad De Los Andes," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002414, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- De Witte, Kristof & Geys, Benny & Solondz, Catharina, 2014.
"Public expenditures, educational outcomes and grade inflation: Theory and evidence from a policy intervention in the Netherlands,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 152-166.
- De Witte, Kristof & Geys, Benny & Solondz, Catharina, 2012. "Public expenditures, educational outcomes and grade inflation: Theory and evidence from a policy intervention in the Netherlands," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2012-111, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kuehn, Zoe & Landeras, Pedro, 2012. "Study Time and Scholarly Achievement in PISA," Working Papers 2012-02, FEDEA.
- Kuehn, Zoe & Landeras, Pedro, 2012. "Study Time and Scholarly Achievement in PISA," MPRA Paper 49033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Landeras, Pedro, 2006. "Could do better: The effectiveness of incentives and competition in schools," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 189-213, January.
- Gianni De Fraja & Pedro Landeras, "undated". "Could Do Better: The Effectiveness of Incentives and Competition in Schools," Discussion Papers 02/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gianni De Fraja & Pedro Landeras, 2004. "Could do Better: The Effectiveness of Incentives and Competition in Schools," CEIS Research Paper 48, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Correa, Hector, 2003. "A game theoretical analysis of the educational impact of differences in the abilities and work ethics of teachers and students," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 249-263, July.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Gunnes, Trude, 2011. "Should Economists Listen to Educational Psychologists? : Some Economics of Student Motivation," MPRA Paper 31059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jocelyn Donze & Trude Gunnes, 2011. "Should Economists Listen to Educational Psychologists? Some Economics of Student Motivation," Working Paper Series 12211, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Jocelyn Donze & Trude Gunnes, 2011. "Should economists listen to educational psychologists? Some economics of student motivation," Discussion Papers 662, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Gunnes, Trude, 2011. "Should Economists Listen to Educational Psychologists? Some Economics of Student Motivation," TSE Working Papers 11-247, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- X. Henry Wang & Bill Yang, 2003. "Why Competition may Discourage Students from Learning? A Behavioral Economic Analysis," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 117-128.
- Angelo Antoci & Irene Brunetti & Pierluigi Sacco & Mauro Sodini, 2017. "Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET), social influence dynamics, and teachers' choices: An evolutionary model," Discussion Papers 2017/225, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Juergen Meinecke & Jose A. Rodrigues-Neto, 2011. "New Technologies in Higher Education: Lower Attendance and Worse Learning Outcomes?," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 69-84.
- Bonesronning, Hans, 1999. "The variation in teachers' grading practices: causes and consequences," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 89-106, February.
- Gunnes, Trude & Donze, Jocelyn, 2016. "Teaching Practices and the Management of Student Motivation, Effort and Achievement," MPRA Paper 69954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:13:y:1987:i:1:p:19-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed