Is Giffen behaviour compatible with the axioms of consumer theory?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johnston, Richard S & Larson, Douglas M, 1994. "Focusing the Search for Giffen Behavior," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 168-74, January.
- Weber, Christian E, 2001. "A Production Function with an Inferior Input: Comment," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 69(6), pages 616-22, December.
- Christian E. Weber, 1997. "The Case of a Giffen Good: Comment," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 36-44, March.
- Vandermeulen, Daniel C, 1972. "Upward Sloping Demand Curves Without the Giffen Paradox," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 453-58, June.
- Gilley, Otis W & Karels, Gordon V, 1994. "More on the Search for Giffen Goods," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 175-77, January.
- Butler, David J & Moffatt, Peter G, 2000. "The Demand for Goods under Mixture Aversion," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 68(3), pages 349-59, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:37:y:2002:i:4:p:259-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.