Equilibrium in an exchange economy with multiple indivisible commodities and money
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Yamamoto, Yoshitsugu, 1986. "The existence and computation of competitive equilibria in markets with an indivisible commodity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 118-136, February.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van der Laan, G., 1987. "Simplicial approximation of solutions to the nonlinear complementarity problem with lower and upper bounds," Other publications TiSEM 738c081c-83bc-4764-a144-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1982.
"The central assignment game and the assignment markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 205-232, September.
- Mamoru Kaneko, 1980. "The Central Assignment Game and the Assignment Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 563, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 1997. "Existence of an equilibrium in a competitive economy with indivisibilities and money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 101-109, August.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1996. "Existence of an Equilibrium in a Competitive Economy with Indivisibilities and Money," Discussion Paper 1996-35, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1997. "Existence of an equilibrium in a competitive economy with indivisibilities and money," Other publications TiSEM d8160f44-5f61-430b-9a31-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1994. "The Allocation of Resources in the Presence of Indivisibilities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1068, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kelso, Alexander S, Jr & Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "Job Matching, Coalition Formation, and Gross Substitutes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1483-1504, November.
- Mas-Colell, Andrew, 1974. "An equilibrium existence theorem without complete or transitive preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 237-246, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)