Existence of positive equilibrium price vectors in indivisible goods markets: a note
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 1997.
"Existence of an equilibrium in a competitive economy with indivisibilities and money,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 101-109, August.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1997. "Existence of an equilibrium in a competitive economy with indivisibilities and money," Other publications TiSEM d8160f44-5f61-430b-9a31-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1996. "Existence of an Equilibrium in a Competitive Economy with Indivisibilities and Money," Discussion Paper 1996-35, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yang, Zaifu, 2000. "Equilibrium in an exchange economy with multiple indivisible commodities and money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 353-365, April.
- Mamoru Kaneko, 1980.
"The Central Assignment Game and the Assignment Markets,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
563, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1982. "The central assignment game and the assignment markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 205-232, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:48:y:2004:i:1:p:109-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.