Existence of positive equilibrium price vectors in indivisible goods markets: a note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1997.
"Existence of an equilibrium in a competitive economy with indivisibilities and money,"
Other publications TiSEM
d8160f44-5f61-430b-9a31-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 1997. "Existence of an equilibrium in a competitive economy with indivisibilities and money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 101-109, August.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1996. "Existence of an Equilibrium in a Competitive Economy with Indivisibilities and Money," Discussion Paper 1996-35, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yang, Zaifu, 2000. "Equilibrium in an exchange economy with multiple indivisible commodities and money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 353-365, April.
- Mamoru Kaneko, 1980.
"The Central Assignment Game and the Assignment Markets,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
563, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1982. "The central assignment game and the assignment markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 205-232, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:48:y:2004:i:1:p:109-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.