Computable preference and utility
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richter, M.K. & Wong, K-C., 1996. "Bounded Rationalities and Computable Economies," Papers 297, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Bridges, Douglas S., 1994. "The constructive theory of preference relations on a locally compact space--II," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "On the Computation of Equilibrium Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 232, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Spear, Stephen E, 1989. "Learning Rational Expectations under Computability Constraints," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 889-910, July.
- Bridges, Douglas S. & Richman, Fred, 1991. "A recursive counterexample to Debreu's theorem on the existence of a utility function," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 179-182, April.
- William R. Zame & John H. Nachbar, 1996.
"Non-computable strategies and discounted repeated games,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(1), pages 103-122.
- Nachbar, John H & Zame, William R, 1996. "Non-computable Strategies and Discounted Repeated Games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(1), pages 103-22, June.
- William R. Zame, 1995. "Non-Computable Strategies and Discounted Repeated Games," UCLA Economics Working Papers 735, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bridges, Douglas S., 1982. "Preference and utility : A constructive development," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 165-185, January.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & J. MARRON & L. YANG, 1996. "Discussion," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,65, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Binmore, Ken, 1987. "Modeling Rational Players: Part I," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 179-214, October.
- Canning, David, 1992. "Rationality, Computability, and Nash Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 877-88, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:32:y:1999:i:3:p:339-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.