Computable preference and utility
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Canning, David, 1992. "Rationality, Computability, and Nash Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 877-888, July.
- Spear, Stephen E, 1989. "Learning Rational Expectations under Computability Constraints," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 889-910, July.
- Nachbar, John H & Zame, William R, 1996.
"Non-computable Strategies and Discounted Repeated Games,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(1), pages 103-122, June.
- William R. Zame & John H. Nachbar, 1996. "Non-computable strategies and discounted repeated games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(1), pages 103-122.
- William R. Zame, 1995. "Non-Computable Strategies and Discounted Repeated Games," UCLA Economics Working Papers 735, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Binmore, Ken, 1987. "Modeling Rational Players: Part I," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 179-214, October.
- Bridges, Douglas S., 1994. "The constructive theory of preference relations on a locally compact space--II," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & J. MARRON & L. YANG, 1996. "Discussion," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,65, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Bridges, Douglas S., 1982. "Preference and utility : A constructive development," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 165-185, January.
- Richter, M.K. & Wong, K-C., 1996. "Bounded Rationalities and Computable Economies," Papers 297, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Bridges, Douglas S. & Richman, Fred, 1991. "A recursive counterexample to Debreu's theorem on the existence of a utility function," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 179-182, April.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "On the Computation of Equilibrium Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 232, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)