Inefficiency of smooth market mechanisms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Gerard-Varet, Louis-Andre, 1997.
"General Equilibrium Concepts under Imperfect Competition: A Cournotian Approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 199-230, March.
- d'ASPREMONT, C. & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, R. & ÉRARD-VARET, L.-A., "undated". "General equilibrium concepts under imperfect competition: a Cournotian approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1259, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- D'ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS, R. & GÉRARD-VARET, Louis-André, 1992. "General equilibrium concepts under imperfect competition: a Cournotion approach," CORE Discussion Papers 1992057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- D'Aspremont, C. & Dos Santos Ferreira, R. & Gerard-Varet, L.A., 1992. "General Equilibrium Concepts Under Imperfect Competition: A Cournotien Approach," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 92a03, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Ray, Indrajit, 2001. "Buying and selling in strategic market games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 49-53, April.
- Indrajit Ray, "undated". "Buying and Selling in Strategic Market Games," Discussion Papers 00/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Morelli, Massimo, 2004. "Retrading in market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 151-181, March.
- Massimo Morelli & Sayantan Ghosal, 2001. "Retrading in Market Games," Working Papers 01-09, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Sayantan Ghosal & Massimo Morelli, 2002. "Retrading in Market Games," Economics Working Papers 0012, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Régis Breton & Bertrand Gobillard, 2005. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," Post-Print halshs-00257207, HAL.
- Breton, Régis & Gobillard, Bertrand, 2011. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," TSE Working Papers 11-308, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Régis Breton, 2006. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," Post-Print halshs-00256842, HAL.
- Régis BRETON & Bertrand GOBILLARD, 2006. "Robustness of Equilibrium Price Dispersion in Finite Market Games," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1451, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Régis Breton & Bertrand Gobillard, 2006. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Régis Breton, 2006. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," Post-Print halshs-00256847, HAL.
- Giraud, Gael & Rochon, Celine, 2002. "Consistent collusion-proofness and correlation in exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 441-463, December.
- GIRAUD, Gaël & ROCHON, Céline, 2001. "Consistent collusion-proofness and correlation in exchange economies," CORE Discussion Papers 2001018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jamsheed Shorish, 2010. "Functional rational expectations equilibria in market games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(3), pages 351-376, June.
- Shorish, Jamsheed, 2006. "Functional Rational Expectations Equilibria in Market Games," Economics Series 186, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1808, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000173, David K. Levine.
- Giraud, Gael, 2003. "Strategic market games: an introduction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 355-375, July.
- Bloch, Francis & Ferrer, Helene, 2001. "Trade Fragmentation and Coordination in Strategic Market Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 301-316, November.
- Gaël Giraud, 2000. "Notes sur les jeux stratégiques de marchés," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 257-272.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:19:y:1990:i:3:p:285-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed