Inference in stochastic frontier analysis with dependent error terms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- El Mehdi, Rachida & Hafner, Christian M., 2014. "Inference in stochastic frontier analysis with dependent error terms," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 131-143.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Greene, 2010.
"A stochastic frontier model with correction for sample selection,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 15-24, August.
- William Greene, 2008. "A Stochastic Frontier Model with Correction for Sample Selection," Working Papers 08-9, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christian Ritter & Léopold Simar, 1997.
"Pitfalls of Normal-Gamma Stochastic Frontier Models,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 167-182, May.
- RITTER, Christian & SIMAR, Leopold, 1994. "Pitfalls of Normal-Gamma Stochastic Frontier Models," CORE Discussion Papers 1994041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ritter, C. & Simar, L., 1997. "Pitfalls of normal-gamma stochastic frontier models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1272, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Battese, George E. & Coelli, Tim J., 1988. "Prediction of firm-level technical efficiencies with a generalized frontier production function and panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 387-399, July.
- Greene, William H., 1980. "Maximum likelihood estimation of econometric frontier functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 27-56, May.
- Murray D. Smith, 2008. "Stochastic frontier models with dependent error components," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(1), pages 172-192, March.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Greene, William H., 1980. "On the estimation of a flexible frontier production model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-115, May.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2010. "Inferences from Cross-Sectional, Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 62-98.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:506:y:2018:i:c:p:1016-1025 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap; Copulas; Efficiency; Inference; Stochastic frontier analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:102:y:2014:i:c:p:104-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.