A stakeholder analysis of U.S. marine aquaculture partnerships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William D. Leach & Neil W. Pelkey & Paul A. Sabatier, 2002. "Stakeholder partnerships as collaborative policymaking: Evaluation criteria applied to watershed management in California and Washington," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 645-670.
- William Resh & Saba Siddiki & Will R. McConnell, 2014. "Does the Network Centrality of Government Actors Matter? Examining the Role of Government Organizations in Aquaculture Partnerships," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 31(6), pages 584-609, November.
- Häring, Anna Maria & Vairo, Daniela & Dabbert, Stephan & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2009. "Organic farming policy development in the EU: What can multi-stakeholder processes contribute?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 265-272, June.
- Gopnik, Morgan & Fieseler, Clare & Cantral, Laura & McClellan, Kate & Pendleton, Linwood & Crowder, Larry, 2012. "Coming to the table: Early stakeholder engagement in marine spatial planning," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1139-1149.
- Saba Siddiki, 2014. "Assessing Policy Design and Interpretation: An Institutions-Based Analysis in the Context of Aquaculture in Florida and Virginia, United States," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 31(4), pages 281-303, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCollaboration; Policy; Survey; Advocacy coalition framework;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:57:y:2015:i:c:p:93-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.