Team production in economics: division of labor or mentoring?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McDowell, John M & Melvin, Michael, 1983. "The Determinants of Co-Authorship: An Analysis of the Economics Literature," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(1), pages 155-160, February.
- Laband, David N, 1986. "Article Popularity," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(1), pages 173-180, January.
- Liebowitz, S J & Palmer, J P, 1984. "Assessing the Relative Impacts of Economic Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 77-88, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carillo, Maria Rosaria & Papagni, Erasmo & Sapio, Alessandro, 2013. "Do collaborations enhance the high-quality output of scientific institutions? Evidence from the Italian Research Assessment Exercise," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 25-36.
- Arai, Mahmood & Billot, Antoine & Lanfranchi, Joseph, 2001.
"Learning by helping: a bounded rationality model of mentoring,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 113-132, June.
- Arai, Mahmood & Billot, Antoine & Lanfranchi, Joseph, 1999. "Learning by Helping: A Bounded Rationality Model of Mentoring," Research Papers in Economics 1999:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2523-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1421-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruna Bruno, 2014. "Economics of co-authorship," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 212-220.
- Matthias Krapf, 2015.
"Age and complementarity in scientific collaboration,"
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 751-781, September.
- Matthias Krapf, 2012. "Age and Complementarity in Scientific Collaboration," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-18, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Hollis, Aidan, 2001. "Co-authorship and the output of academic economists," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 503-530, September.
- Breton, Michele & St-Amour, Pascal & Vencatachellum, Desire, 2003. "Dynamic production teams with strategic behavior," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 875-905, March.
- João R. Faria & Franklin G. Mixon & Kamal P. Upadhyaya, 2016. "Human capital, collegiality, and stardom in economics: empirical analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 917-943, March.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Erasmo Papagni & Alessandro Sapio, 2012. "Do collaborations enhance the high-quality output of scientific institutions? Evidence from the Italian Research Assessment Exercise (2001-2003)," Discussion Papers 4_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Mixon, Franklin Jr., 1997. "Team production in economics: A comment and extension," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 185-191, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:2:y:1995:i:1:p:33-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.