A short institutional and regulatory history of the Australian urban water sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Commission, Productivity, 2011. "Australian’s Urban Water Sector," Inquiry Reports, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia, volume 2, number 55.
- ., 2007. "Introduction and overview," Chapters,in: International Economic Law and the Digital Divide, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ian Thynne & Burns, 2007. "Editorial Introduction," Asia Pacific Journal of Public Administration, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 1-2, June.
- Picazo-Tadeo, Andres J. & Saez-Fernandez, Francisco J. & Gonzalez-Gomez, Francisco, 2008. "Does service quality matter in measuring the performance of water utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 30-38, March.
- Abbott, Malcolm & Cohen, Bruce, 2009. "Productivity and efficiency in the water industry," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 233-244, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:50-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:1:p:32-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Furlong, Casey & Gan, Kein & De Silva, Saman, 2016. "Governance of Integrated Urban Water Management in Melbourne, Australia," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PA), pages 48-58.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:20-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Brodnik & Rebekah Brown & Chris Cocklin, 2017. "The Institutional Dynamics of Stability and Practice Change: The Urban Water Management Sector of Australia (1970–2015)," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 31(7), pages 2299-2314, May.
- Müller, Nicole A. & Marlow, David R. & Moglia, Magnus, 2016. "Business model in the context of Sustainable Urban Water Management - A comparative assessment between two urban regions in Australia and Germany," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 148-159.
- Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin, 2016. "Governing water service provision: Lessons from Australia," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PA), pages 42-47.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban water; Institutional structure; Regulatory reform; Australian;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:24:y:2013:i:c:p:11-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.