Australian’s Urban Water Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byrnes, Joel, 2013. "A short institutional and regulatory history of the Australian urban water sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 11-19.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:3:p:289-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Pawsey & Lin Crase, 2013. "The Mystique of Water Pricing and Accounting," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(3), pages 328-339, September.
- Jenny Gordon, 2016. "Australia's Productivity: Some Insights from Productivity Analysis," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 173-186, May.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Chu, Long & Kompas, Tom, 2015. "Optimal water tariffs and supply augmentation for cost-of-service regulated water utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 54-62.
- Sahin, Oz & Stewart, Rodney A. & Giurco, Damien & Porter, Michael G., 2017. "Renewable hydropower generation as a co-benefit of balanced urban water portfolio management and flood risk mitigation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1076-1087.
- Mirrlees-Black, Jonathan, 2014. "Reflections on RPI-X regulation in OECD countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 197-202.
- James Horne, 2016. "Policy issues confronting Australian urban water reuse," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 573-589, July.
More about this item
Keywordsurban water; drinking water; waste water; water utilities; COAG; National Water Initiative; water reform framework; water security; water policy; water catchments; water resource planning; water supply services; water management practices;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:prodir:0055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MAPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pcgovau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.