Locational signals to reduce network investments in smart distribution grids: What works and what not?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olmos, Luis & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J., 2009. "A comprehensive approach for computation and implementation of efficient electricity transmission network charges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5285-5295, December.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & Harris, Dan & Hledik, Ryan, 2010. "Unlocking the [euro]53 billion savings from smart meters in the EU: How increasing the adoption of dynamic tariffs could make or break the EU's smart grid investment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6222-6231, October.
- Barth, Rüdiger & Weber, Christoph & Swider, Derk J., 2008. "Distribution of costs induced by the integration of RES-E power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3097-3105, August.
- Jamasb, T. & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Long-term Framework for Electricity Distribution Access Charges," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0551, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hogan, William W, 1992. "Contract Networks for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 211-242, September.
- Shaw, Rita & Attree, Mike & Jackson, Tim, 2010. "Developing electricity distribution networks and their regulation to support sustainable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5927-5937, October.
- Brunekreeft, Gert & Neuhoff, Karsten & Newbery, David, 2005.
"Electricity transmission: An overview of the current debate,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 73-93, June.
- Brunekreeft, G. & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D., 2004. "Electricity transmission: an overview of the current debate," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0463, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Leuthold, Florian & Weigt, Hannes & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2008. "Efficient pricing for European electricity networks - The theory of nodal pricing applied to feeding-in wind in Germany," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 284-291, December.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & Hledik, Ryan & Tsoukalis, John, 2009. "The Power of Dynamic Pricing," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 42-56, April.
- Rodriguez Ortega, Maria Pia & Pérez-Arriaga, J. Ignacio & Abbad, Juan Rivier & González, Jesús Peco, 2008. "Distribution network tariffs: A closed question?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1712-1725, May.
- Lewis, Geoffrey McD., 2010. "Estimating the value of wind energy using electricity locational marginal price," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3221-3231, July.
- E. Veldman & D.A.M. Geldtmeijer & J. D. Knigge & H. Slootweg, 2010. "Smart Grids Put into Practice: Technological and Regulatory Aspects," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 11(3), pages 287-307, September.
- Brunekreeft, Gert, 2004. "Market-based investment in electricity transmission networks: controllable flow," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 269-281, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azhar Ul-Haq & Carlo Cecati & Essam A. Al-Ammar, 2016. "Modeling of a Photovoltaic-Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station with Vehicle-to-Grid Implementation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Roques, Fabien & Finon, Dominique, 2017. "Adapting electricity markets to decarbonisation and security of supply objectives: Toward a hybrid regime?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 584-596.
- Christine Brandstätt & Gert Brunekreeft & Marius Buchmann & Nele Friedrichsen, 2014. "Information Governance in Smart Grids – A Common Information Platform (CIP)," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0018, Bremen Energy Research.
- Christine BrandstÃ¤tt & Gert Brunekreeft & Nele Friedrichsen, 2011. "Improving Investment Coordination in Electricity Networks Through Smart Contracts," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0010, Bremen Energy Research.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:139:y:2017:i:c:p:106-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:382-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katrin Schmitz & Christoph Weber, 2013. "Does One Design Fit All? On The Transferability Of The PJM Market Design To The German Electricity Market," EWL Working Papers 1302, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Bjoern Felten & Jessica Raasch & Christoph Weber, 2017. "Photovoltaics and Heat Pumps - Limitations of Local Pricing Mechanisms," EWL Working Papers 1702, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Nele Friedrichsen, 2011. "Governing Smart Grids - the Case for an Independent System Operator," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0011, Bremen Energy Research.
- Claire Bergaentzlé, 2013. "From smart technology to smart consumers: for better system reliability and improved market efficiency," Post-Print halshs-01011169, HAL.
- Nele Friedrichsen, 2015. "Governing smart grids: the case for an independent system operator," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 553-572, June.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork investment; Distribution networks; Locational pricing; Smart grid;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:19:y:2011:i:4:p:244-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .