Optimality of a Competitive Equilibrium in a Small Open City with Congestion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J., 1976. "Cost-benefit analysis and the use of urban land for transportation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 180-191, April.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1975. "Congestion and cost-benefit analysis in cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 246-264, July.
- Solow, Robert M. & Vickrey, William S., 1971. "Land use in a long narrow city," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 430-447, December.
- Hochman, Oded, 1975. "Market Equilibrium Versus Optimum in a Model with Congestion: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 992-996, December.
- Fukushima, Takashi & Shigeno, Yukiko, 1995. "Congestion externality and economic efficiency in a model of urban economy," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 385-391.
- Hatta, Tatsuo, 1983. "Competition and nationally optimum resource allocation under the presence of urban traffic congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 145-167, September.
- O Hochman & D Pines, 1971. "Competitive Equilibrium of Transportation and Housing in the Residential Ring of an Urban Area," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 3(1), pages 51-62, March.
- Mills, Edwin S & Ferranti, David M, 1971. "Market Choices and Optimum City Size," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 340-345, May.
- Arnott, Richard J., 1979. "Unpriced transport congestion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 294-316, October.
- Legey, L. & Ripper, M. & Varaiya, P., 1973. "Effects of congestion on the shape of a city," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 162-179, April.
- O Hochman, D Pines, 1971. "Competitive equilibrium of transportation and housing;in the residential ring of an urban area," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 3(1), pages 51-62, January.
- Pines, David & Sadka, Efraim, 1985. "Zoning, first-best, second-best, and third-best criteria for allocating land for roads," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 167-183, March.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1977. "Cost-benefit analysis and the second best land use for transportation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 483-503, October.
- Berglas, Eitan, 1976. "On the Theory of Clubs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 116-121, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:43:y:1998:i:2:p:181-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.