A comparative dynamic analysis of zoning in a growing city
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lyytikäinen, Teemu, 2009.
"Three-rate property taxation and housing construction,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 305-313, May.
- Lyytikäinen, Teemu, 2007. "The Effect of Three-rate Property Taxation on Housing Construction," Discussion Papers 419, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Jyh-Bang Jou & Tan Lee, 2007. "Do Tighter Restrictions on Density Retard Development?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 225-232, February.
- Lee, Tan & Jou, Jyh-Bang, 2007. "The regulation of optimal development density," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 21-36, March.
- Jonathan Young, 2004. "Effects of Zoning on Residential Option Value," Working Papers Working Paper 2004-12, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1995. "Strategic control of growth in a system of cities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 393-416, July.
- Jyh-Bang Jou & Tan (Charlene) Lee, 2015. "How Do Density Ceiling Controls Affect Housing Prices and Urban Boundaries?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 219-241, February.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Lai, Fu-Chuan, 1996. "Urban growth controls with resident landowners," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 125-143, April.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jyh-Bang Jou & Tan (Charlene) Lee, 2009. "How Does a Development Moratorium Affect Development Timing Choices and Land Values?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 301-315, October.
- Marin V. Geshkov & Joseph S. DeSalvo, 2012. "The Effect Of Land-Use Controls On The Spatial Size Of U.S. Urbanized Areas," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 648-675, October.
- Geoffrey Turnbull, 2005. "The Investment Incentive Effects of Land Use Regulations," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 357-395, December.
- Richard J. Vyn, 2012. "Examining for Evidence of the Leapfrog Effect in the Context of Strict Agricultural Zoning," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 457-477.
- Jou, Jyh-Bang, 2012. "Efficient growth boundaries in the presence of population externalities and stochastic rents," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 349-357.
- Krisandra Guidry & Jams D. Shilling & C. F. Shirmans, 1999. "Land-Use Controls, Natural Restrictions, and Urban Residential Land Prices," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2), pages 105-113, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:29:y:1991:i:2:p:235-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.